C&T&NO EXCUSES - THURSDAY

Good Morning Girls !

Me. too. Ditto on both !!! ; )

Leg day today.

More rain and storms today. Still very humid here.

CHOOSE JOY !!!

Pregos are excused from anything they want to be Katie!:D Hope you get feeling better!:(

Becky, Leg day! FUN! Get yo'self to the BARRE!:D:D:D
Thanks for the joy reminder - Ineeded it!:eek::eek::eek: Crazy morning!

-
I have a drs appt & so does Ju. I KNOW I still owe you all a PM! Seems so hard to find the time! Will try hard to do it today.

Weights during Ju's nap. Good thing we dont have any ice cream in the house!

clean day yday, will be clean today too! 10 mile run and abs done. i was so sore from mma boxing before my run - weird huh?

kate, good luck at the doc. i am thankful there is no ice cream here too. aidan's baday is tuesday, and finn's is the 21st - how will i avoid cake and ice cream???

becky, enjoy your leg day. what rotation are you doing again?

hi wendy - how are you feeling?

katie, is it a stomach virus or morning sikness? you get a free pass from everything.

i need a routine for the summer with the kids. any thoughts? i think we are off to the park shortly. library this afternoon. bbiab

Free pass for Katie, we are all agreed ! I hope you feel better soon!

Leg workout was disc 20 , Tri-sets ! LOVE !!!!
I'll use pure barre though for a sub later in the rotation . Kate, thanks for the reminder !!! ;)

I'm doing the 8 week Getting Ready for Summer rotation by FF. I just started Tuesday.

Nina, Enjoy your boys' bdays! Have a small piece & move on!:D
I can get really sore from MMABox if I really put my all in it!
NIce job this morning!
I hear ya LOUD & CLEAR on needing a routine! We do a bible study in the mornings and I think I'm going to get Rosetta Stone to teach the girls french. I had 5 years and was fluent - I need to brush up & will teach them & hopefully Mike too. We have a good friend who is a missionary in Haiti - it would be nice to visit her in the next couple years & have us all be able to speak with the locals.

Becky, I need to find a rotation to follow. Wingin' it is not workin' right now. TriSets - love to hate them, hate to love them!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am feeling better today but still not 100%. Never did a workout yesterday - didn't get home until 8:30 and by the time I had dinner I was too exhausted to do anything. This morning I did Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs. Need to do PS Chest, Tri's & Shoulders tonight.

Kate, good plan for the girls this summer. I really wish I learned another language when I was younger.
Becky, I love trisets. It really makes the workout go by quickly.
Katie, sorry you are not well. Take care of yourself today.
Nina, that is strange you were sore from MMA boxing. Great workout today!

heres how i do the quinoa (sory its not super recipe-like but i tend to play with it):

1 C. red quinoa - rinse well, then bring to a boil with 2 Cs water, reduce to simmer and cook about 12 mins

4 or 5 radishes, thinly sliced
2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed well
2 bunch cilantro, chopped (this is a lot but i like it that way -- do what you like!)
red onion, finely chopped - I use about 1/3 of a med-sized red onion
3 T. cumin - yes, I like a lot
juice and zest from 1-2 limes
EVOO, not sure the amount, just start small =)

mix it all together, play with the levels of cumin, S&P, EVOO and lime, then eat it!

you could also add corn, avocado, other kinds of beans, green onion... so many options!

i like to eat it with baby spinach.

bye ladies, off to the gym, bbiab!!

Quick drive by--sorry, guys, super busy these days! Which is good. Dress rehearsal last night and all went well the second time through. Work is crazy busy and I have a long meeting this afternoon that I haven't prepared for yet. Yikes! Then tonight I'm going about half an hour away to see my friend's son and boyfriend play in their bands. Her son's band is opening for her boyfriend's band, how cool is that? I've never seen either of them play before, so I'm looking forward to that. I will try to catch up later, I promise. Have a great one, everyone.

anne

Hey ladies!

Sorry I was mia yesterday - just kinda blah. Then today I worked out, showered, went to lunch at a friend's house, then attempted shopping for some clothes (I hate shopping here) and then picked up the girls and took them out to dinner. Busy, but good day. Eats were not so great. Tomorrow will be better.

Kate, for real, stop teasing us with the threat of a PM! Get on it! What bs do you do with the girls?

Becky, great WO. I am anxious to try some sts workouts but know I will get a better deal if I buy them all at once rather than downloading one or so at a time.

Katie, you get 9 months (well actually more) worth of free passes. Hope you feel better.

Colleen, great workout. Sorry you're not 100%. Do you take meds for your allergies?

Wendy, hope your gym session is awesome.

Anne, yay for dress rehearsal and have fun with the band!

Nina, great run! So excited for Finn's swimming! I so badly want my girls to be good swimmers. I LOVE to swim. For summer routine, my friend plans a different "field" trip every week of the summer just to keep them busy - works great for them. But I hear you!

Study time!

oh, tell me what you guys use for bs with the kids. we have the scolastic children's bible, but it is kind of rough! (old testament stuff).

we had a great morning - walked and biked to the playground, did some swimming, now we are cleaning before quiet time.

angie, sorry for the blah day yday. have you tried ebay for clothes, esp jeans? i got some almost new coh jeans for 32$.

anne, so excited for you and your reciatl. is tcb coming?

wendy, thanks for the recipe. what is the difference with red vs regular quinoa?

need to do back and bis shortly. bbl

AH! Just finished SS UB. Short but good. Hoping for cardio later...to offset the brownie I ate after lunch.:mad: Will I never learn?:rolleyes:

For Bible study we read a chapter or a passage or a psalm or SOMETHING. We get more in depth on the weekends and esp during the summer. I think we'll do Samuel to start out with.....he sat *quietly*;) and listened for God! I don't use any materials other than the Bible.

Colleen, Nice WO!

Wendy, YUM! Have a great time at the gym! I still haven't made it to mine...

Angie, No blah! Choose joy!:D Mike and I email that to each other throughout the day thanks to you!

Nina, What a nice day! I miss your weather! I miss vacation! Next month, next month!

off to snuggle my babe then to school for an assembly. These end of school days are so busy!:eek::eek::eek: G;s class picnic tmrw!:D

boom crash bang.....the sounds of falling off the wagon. after nursemax im meeting laura for a run! if i dont trip over my gunt!:eek::eek::p:p

NIna, My deepest sympathies....they have attacked me before as well. :p

Becky, NNNNOOOOOO! Hope it passes quickly!

-
I KICKED BUTT in my run tonight! Coulda gone longer but Laura didn't have her Ipod. Looking forward to my next run!

kate you SO do not have gunt... but BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

sounds like the day went downhill for some of you guys =(

becky, yikes on the migraine, no fun at all.

nina, M&Ms sound so good to me right now. i have been so good and am hoping my DH doesnt bring something home that i love, like ice cream or oreos...

this morning did bodypump and first half of vive (just cardio), went back tonight for spin.

eats were good... but its like im due for a binge and thats not a good feeling, ya know?

hi anne, katie, clintonya, robin, hope it was an ok day for ya!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.