:-:-:-:-:-: c / t monday :-:-:-:-:-:

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Blech, Monday!

But guess what? One week from today, I will wake up at the beach, drink my coffee on the deck overlooking the ocean, go for a nice long walk on the beach while everyone else sleeps in, then gear up for day #1 of beach-sitting. UGGGGHHHHHHH, CAN'T WAIT!!

YIKES! What a crazy couple of weeks I've had... but I'm back with a nasty number on the scale this morning to prove my eating has been horrible and my workouts totally non-existent! Five weeks until our cruise... I mean business. :)

Katie, that looks absolutely AMAZING and I'm super jealous! The week will fly and you'll be getting all kinds of fun R&R.

I've missed you girls so much! What's new???

Anyone order Turbo Fire?

Gotta go pick up the girls for lunch. BBL.

Katie, have room for one more ??? I'll babysit !!!!! :)
That looks like paradise ! How did you book it at the last minute? DH has been looking for places in the OB and every place he's called says they are booked all summer . :(

Angie- I'm jealous of your summer of traveling ! It sounds fantastic !!!! We're going to HH, but not until the end of Sept so we have a long wait still. :(

Dh and I had our 30 minute *2mile* walk this morning and now Push/pull is done !!!

Internet was down all morning. I hate that ! Glad it's back !!! ;)

Morning!

Got back from the cottage last night. It was just me, Darrin, and the girls yesterday:) Today is an easy day-some cleaning but that's about it and NO dance!! Workout will be cardio and abs and eats will be clean!!

Katie, I can't wait for your vacation!! It's looks heavenly!

Angie, welcome back! We've missed ya! Get to the workouts! I know you'll be rockin' that bikini in no time!

Becky, great workout! I'd go nuts without internet-I'm a junkie!

Kate, we need pics girl!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie, your place looks wonderful! Let me know if you need someone to cook for you! LOL!
Angie, good plan to get back on the bandwagon. It's great that you are able to travel while you are over in France. I thought about TurboFire but I am on the fence right now. Maybe after Cathe's RT.
Becky, HH at the end of Sept. will be nice. Great workouts this morning!
Klaudia, glad you had a great time at the cottage this weekend. Enjoy your dance free Monday.

This morning I did a 2.5 mile run followed by Insanity Pure Cardio. My legs are feeling the burn now. Someone asked yesterday if Cardio Recovery was Insanity and it is. This is my last week of the Insanity rotation and then I will move onto Cathe's Jan 09 rotation. I have seen some good results with Insanity (leaning out) and now I want to do another serious rotation before the RT.

Morning, everyone! Sorry I was MIA all weekend; I was super busy and out later than planned both Sat and Sun. It was mostly good, tho. I went to a strawberry shortcake get together with a bunch of Unitarian Universalists on Saturday afternoon. They're an interesting group of people and I really enjoyed it. I went with my friend Marian, who is the one who got me back into rowing. I took her and 2 other women and we went in the convertible, it was really nice. Yesterday my brother and I went to see our dad and we took him out to his house for a steak dinner. Then some of his friends who live down the road came over for desert; more strawberry shortcake! I definitely ate too much this weekend, but oh well.

Becky, great work outs today!

Angie, welcome back, we've missed you. Please tell all the details of your recent travels; I live vicariously through you. :)

Katie, that place looks amazing! When do you leave to go there?

Colleen, I saw your question about meeting TCB--I can ask, but I don't know how we would work out the logistics. He lives about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Glassboro and does not have a car. But if we have a computer at the road trip I can show you a real picture. ;)

Nina, how are things with you? You've been so busy, but it sounds like you're settled in your new place, which must feel good.

Robin, when are you going back to NC?

Kate!!!!! How was your race? What shopping did you do? We need DETAILS, girl!

Klaudia, it sounds like Father's Day was nice, glad to hear it. Is the girls' recital next week?

Clintonya, welcome back, did you get to relax at all this weekend?

Julie, welcome! I live in MI near Kate and not too far from Klaudia. I work full-time and tap dance and row. TCB stands for The Cute Boy I met this winter. It's been fun getting to know him, but he lives in NJ and I live in MI. But I'm going on the Cathe Road Trip this summer (rooming with Colleen) and I'm going to see him after that. v.v. fun!

Okay, I have to get some work done, but I will be back later. And if I missed anyone, I'm sorry!

anne

Oh, Julie! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm a sahm to 3 girls-almost 11, almost 8, and almost 4:) We live in a suburb of Detroit. You'll love it here-it's the best bunch of women around!

Anne, the recital is June 29th-30th. We have in studio rehearsals this week and dress rehearsal on Sun-Mon. It's my version of Hell Week! It's all worth it though-they're doing The Wizard of Oz-Danica is a Munchkin and a Flying Monkey and in 3 other dances too! Milla's a Lion and in the next to closing number where Dorothy goes back home and Nevena is a Wizard! Whew!

Colleen, girl you are doing some awesome workouts! Very impressive!

Hi Girls! Miss you all a ton! Its been so busy here getting things back in order from being gone! Add Fathers Day stuff on top of that and I am one busy mama! Hoping for a good productive day today to catch up on things so we canhave fun the rest of the week!

WD was awesome!!! We were so muddy you couldn't tell what we were wearing! My fave obstacle was this run down a muddy slope, then thru waist-deep mud/swamp water then you had to run up a muddy steep slope. Just when you were sure you were at the top you'd lose your footing and slide back down!:D Cargo nets to climb, fire to jump over, cars to scale, hay bale pyramid.... and more mud than you can imagine. Sooooo muddy. We absolutely loved it and are def making this an annual thing!

The shopping was great too! Didnt buy *toooo* much - some clothes & VS stuff. And um, this...
http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/ite...-t&cid=288158&selectedsku=22412523&fromgrid=1
:D:D:D:D:D

Katie, I want to be at the vaca house with you!

Angie, I'm waiting to hear reviews on TF. I prob shouldnt buy considering the amt of vids I have that I haven't even learned the moves to yet.....But maybe I could be persuaded!
We've missed you! And my sclae is holding steady at too high of a number. Egads...

Becky, Nice job on your AM WOs!

Kaludia, Glad you had a good Fathers Day! Looking forward to our zoo trip....whenever it is!:p

Colleen, WTG on your butt-kickin' WOs!

Anne, Glad you had a good weekend!

Julie, Nice to see you on here yday! Looking forward to getting to know you more!

better run!

Good morning Ladies!

Thank you for all the warm welcome messages! I have to admit, I'm a little overwhelmed but will do my best to jump in.:)

In answer to your question(s), my kids are 11, 9, 7, 4, and 2 (as of yesterday). Four boys and one girl (9). I live in northern VA, but am from IL (makes me miss it hearing those of you who are from the midwest).

My goal for today is to get my energy back after last week. I did 30 min. of Step Blast this morning and that alone wiped me out.:eek:

Need to run as my kids get home from school early on Mon.'s but will be back later. Thanks for letting me join in! You sound like a really nice group.

Have a wonderful day!

Julie

Kate, that sounds like crazy fun! I saw pics from my kb trainer-he did it too! There was one pic of hundreds of shoes covered in mud! Awesome! Love the ring, too;) Check your calendar for the week after 4th of July, say July 7th-9th?

Good morning~

Katie, that looks wonderful!! I know you will have a great time!!! Autumn was just saying we need to get back to the obx, we haven’t been since Jasmin was quite young.

Angie, sounds like you have had a blast :) Glad you are back!! No, I am trying not to buy anything new for a while :D

Becky, great start to your day w/your walk and push/pull!!

Klaudia, enjoy the no dance :) You need the rest before recital week!!!

Anne, thanks, we had a great time! Glad you had a great weekend!

Colleen, glad you had good results from the insanity rotation!!

Kate, sounds like you had a great time at the race!! Glad you found a ring, it is gorgeous!!!

Julie, I live in the Richmond area. Did your 2 yr old have a good birthday :)

I have a kind of sore throat today and am a little congested. Hopefully it’s just a slight cold. Eating was in between this weekend. The week days are usually easier for me to eat clean. This evening I will do bm2 cardio. Hope everyone has a good Monday!!

Clintonya

Quick iPhone check in while I eat my BBQ chopped chicken salad at panera. You all have me even more excited for my vacation, which I didn't even know was possible! We have extra beds so come on down!!

We will be there June 27-July 4.

Becky, we use Village Realty for a beach house and they always have unrented houses. I've watched this house for months and drooled over it. It was originally $2800 for the week, they marked it down to $2500, then chris called and asked for more money off which they gave him :). He knew how much I wanted THAT house!

Hi Everyone!

I needed a mental break so I decided to check in on you guys.

Kate, love the ring and glad you had a blast! I don't think it is for me because I hate being all muddy and dirty.
Klaudia, that is stressful to have a recital right before the 4th. Hope you survive.
Anne, would love to see a picture. I will probably be heading an hour west (into PA) after the RT. My sister's dr. told her she will probably deliver the baby 3 days early which means 7/29.
Julie, I forgot to introduce myself. I live on the other side of the potomac from you in MD not too far from No VA. We'll have to compare notes on where to eat clean when we go out.
Clintonya, I agree weekdays are easier than weekends for eating. Hope you feel better and you are not getting sick.
Katie, love that salad at Panera. I am glad you were able to get a deal on the house. I love bargains.

Back to work - have a great afternoon.

Katie, thanks! I'm passing that info on to my dh ! Your house looks amazing ! Reminds me of when Kate (of Kate plus eight) took the kids and stayed in the OB.
Kate, the ring is awesome ! The race sounds so fun !!! I wouldn't care about the mud either !!! ;)
Clintonya, hope you feel better. My parents are both sick with either horrible colds or flu and I had Jackson this afternoon and his nose is running and he is sneezing. I think he is picking up every bug in daycare ! :(
I'm trying not to be the next sickie in the family .

hi ladies, busy and fun weekend for me, sorry i didnt check in.

kate, nice ring! sounds like you had a great time! how did J do and how were your tatas? lol

katie, i was thinking same as colleen, ill totally come and cook and clean for you!!! that place looks awesome.

anne, nice weekend for you, too!

becky, sorry to hear your parents are sick, its harder when theyre older. my grandpa just had a UTI and for us its no big deal but it actually made him dizzy and disoriented... he fell asleep in his plate of food at the local diner =(

colleen, rough day at work? glad we could be your mental break =)

clintonya, tons of zinc and C and hopefully you can keep it from coming on strong!! hows the audit going?

klaudia, nice to have just your own family at the cottage this weekend, sounds relaxing!

angie, glad you are back! you'll be back on track with eats and WOs in no time, cruise is a great motivator =)

julia, hi, nice to "meet" you! im from boston but am in No CA right now. im currently unemployed so followed my DH out here (he is AF, here for training) instead of being a single mom for 5 months. my two sons are 16 (at home with fam in boston) and 21 mos. I have a lot of lbs to lose and muscle to re-build after a rough pregnancy but am down 10 lbs in the last 7 weeks, FINALLY things are working. i am WO at a gym now instead of videos but hope to be to videos

eats were not my best this wkend but i weighed this AM and im ok. fathers day we went to a buffet DH wanted, YIKES, and sat was the wedding so not great there either. but im at the same wt so no damage done i guess.

WOs
fri - combat
sat - flow
sun - nada...
today - spin and flow, back later for either pilates or combat depending on how i feel

today bfast - same banana choc protein smoothie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.