:|:|:|:|: c & t *hump day* :|:|:|:|:

I was up AGAIN with Collin last night - three times. I think he just wants to hang out in the middle of the night. What is he not getting from me during his waking hours that he insists on getting in the middle of the night? Do you think it's related to all this change?

I am hoping to squeeze in 30 minutes of cardio this morning - maybe from LIC? I really want to run, but I try to reserve that for weekends because it makes me so tired later in the day. I did GS chest yesterday morning and I am super sore today (love it!). I may try to do one body part tonight if time permits.

Computer at work is STILL not fixed - NOT good. I have three reports due for court tomorrow and no computer to type on :confused:

Kate, I wanna see a picture of the cake you made this weekend!
Angie, you mentioned a cruise later this summer - where to?
Colleen, I love running in the rain! Glad you are feeling better - i've been sneezing all week!
Becky, that workout sounds crazy!
Clintonya, are you sick of all this chilly, rainy weather yet? I know I am!
Wendy, glad you had fun on your trip, how was the gym?

Good Morning Girls !

Another cloudy, dreary day here. I don't know how many in a row it is now, but I MISS THE SUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie,I LOVE LIC cardio ! Have fun with it . Not sure about Collin but maybe he's feeling a little anxious with so much happening at once ??

Angie, have fun on your picnic ! I LOVE that house !!!!!!!!!!! Where would you build it ??

Bike for me today. I would think I'd be bored with 2 weeks of bike & Tm and I'm actually having a blast pulling out workouts I rarely use and trying them all again !!! I'm wondering how sore I'm gonna be though when I get back to weights !!!!!! ack !!!!

Kate- I can't wait to see cake / party pics too !!!!!

Sorry! Forgot abt the party pics! I was so excited to get the Dis pics up! LOL!.. Probably tomorrow night! I'll wait til I have her pics from tmrw taken - that's her actual bday.

Katie, Julia was up the last 2 nights too and has been sooooo good since we got back from FL. Yuck. Hope tonight is better for both of us!

Angie, The house is beautiful! I can't wait to build again!
Have a great picnic! That's about my most fave thing in the summer!

Becky, Have a fun WO! I go in spurts w/ our ellip & versaclimber too.

-
Housework today - too many errands lately & my house is falling apart!:eek: Bible study tonight. Clean eats on tap & UB weights. Did Cardio Abs last night - the girls did it with me - LOL - they did great!

bbl...

Everybody go get a big glass of ice water! :D:D And drink it!:p Then pour the rest on your hubby in the shower! :D:D:D:D:D

Kate, Ryan is not big on practical jokes... not sure that would go over too well. :) Did you do it at your house? Sorry you were up in the night. What are you doing for your bible study?

Becky, I'm sorry you have a yucky day. It's finally a beautiful one here! I loved being outside. We'd build the house in Peoria, IL (or a suburb around there). WE just like the idea of picking flooring, countertops, appliances, etc. I think it's pretty cute.

Katie, I'm so sorry about Collin. I'm sure some of it has to do with the changes but then I also think they just kind of get themselves in these habits - Ellie is famous for it! Hope your sleep tonight is better and that they fix your computer soon.

Well, we are back from the park - gotta get my WO in. Have a great day all!

Angie, Yes:eek: I do do that to Mike occasionally! Katie does it to Chris too!:p
Bible study is going thru Matthew - TOnight is Ch 12. IT's been really good to go thru with the girls - they just eat up the gospels!:)

Bfast was clean! Veggie omelet. Isabel wants to go spend some bday money so I guess we're going to Gap. Darn!:rolleyes: I was sooooo looking forward to doing housework!:p:p:p

LOL Love the ice water in the shower ! Unfortunately, DH is long gone to work. Maybe tomorrow though.;):p

Great interval bike ride with Brooke......45 min. 14.2 miles.

Angie, my parents used to live in Quincy and for a short time also in Charleston. I was born in Champaign, so I've spent plenty of time in Illinois !

Yummy breakfast Kate ! SORRY you HAVE to shop instead of clean the house.:p:D:D

Good Morning Everyone!

Last night we went out to dinner and since we didn't leave until 8 I was starving and overdid it. Ugh! I will consider that my cheat meal for the week and keep it clean for the rest of the week. This morning's workout was LIC. I added on the bonus cardio but ran out of time for abs. I really need to get up earlier. I am hoping to do abs tonight and some sort of stretch.

Kate, I just flush the toilet when I want to get back at DH. It has the same effect and he can't chase me!
Katie, sorry you were up again last night. It could be that he is anxious about everything.
Angie, your house looks great! I would like to build too but there is no land around me. I would have to go too far into the country.
Becky, the sun is peeping out here. I can't for this rainy dreary weather to go away. I am glad you are having fun with your workouts!
Wendy, welcome back. I love real chinese food! Glad you had a good time in SF!

b: oatmeal w/ apple, almonds & flax seed
l: burrito bowl - brown rice, black beans, spinach, corn, salsa, lettuce
s: watermelon, greek yogurt w/ walnuts
d: chicken & dumplings spanish style

Workout done. Did pyramids BSB through each muscle and then up again and then one exercise from GS (band squeeze for back, curl up, reverse down for biceps, overhead press for shoulders). I am FUH-RIED. Have I mentioned how I am LOVING this rotation? I really am hoping for some results.

Kate, we're going through Matthew right now too. It's a book by NT Wright (current bishop of Durham) called Matthew for Everyone. Good stuff. What's the word on the pool? Our build isn't a custom by any means. They are basically building specs in a development but we want all hardwood on the main floor, a wood burning fp, nice kitchen amenities, 9' ceilings, etc. so it's just easier to build our own and pick our lot.

Becky, I definitely think I would like a spin bike. You make me want one. It's on the list for sure (after the tmill and ellip). Good ol' Chambana! College memories...

Colleen, sorry about dinner last night. I never learn at restaurants. It's rough. I don't know how much I would like a from scratch custom build because it's so much effort but we've always lived in a brand new house (except for this one) and I just don't like the thought of someone else living in MY house... weird, I know.

OK, gotta shower and spend some time with my kiddos. They're being entertained by Tigger and Pooh.

Good morning (or almost afternoon)!

Katie, yes I am tired of it too! Still no sun today! Three times, I am sorry!!! Hope they get the computer fixed today!

Kate, can’t wait to see the pics :) Tell the girls good job on the ab w/o :)

Becky, it’s the same kind of day here too!

Angie, I like the house. I love the idea of the washer/dryer being upstairs in the newer homes! I have so many trips up and down the stairs, I guess it is good exercise, but it can get tiring :)

Colleen, that happens to me too! It is never a good thing when I get too hungry :D

Wendy, glad you had a great time in SF :)

I am tired today, but pushing through it!! The sun is trying to peek out, so maybe it will brighten up some :) Will bbl!

Clintonya

Clean lunch & PUB + abs done! Little Ju is still conked out - hope I can get some things done!

Becky, Yeah, shopping is tough but someone's gotta do it I guess!:p

Colleen, Good job on LIC! I hate getting too hungry.

Angie, That is an awesome WO! I need to look up that rotation! As much as I want to do Insanity as produced I cant bear to go 2 months without weights.
Still pondering over the pool.... BUt I still really want it!
Funny that we're both studying Matthew!:)
We prefer a new house too!:)

Clintonya, It is GORGEOUS here! About time! Hope you can push thru! remember to drink your water and maybe take a short walk.:)

OMG!!! Okay. I believe I can eat anything I want today !:D:D I did the 14.2 miles on the bike today and then my DS came over after lunch and we went for a walk. We were having a good talk and just kept going. We both knew we were gone a long time but were SHOCKED to see we had walked for an hour and a half !!!:eek::eek:
No strolling going on either.............A good fast paced walk on hills that had us both breathless.

I did have a small slice (I promise it was small !!!) of coconut cream pie after lunch. :eek::eek::eek:
But dinner is going to be grilled chicken salad with black beans, avocado, and veggies.

Tomorrow the sun is supposed to be back !!!!:cool::cool::cool: I can't wait !!:cool::cool:

Daaaaaang, Becky!:p:D:D:D GOod for you! HOw nice that you and your son are so close!
I've nver had coconut crm pie & I dont intend to! Dont want to fins out there's something else to resist!:p
YUMMY dinner for you! We're grilling steaks but I dont know what else yet.

Great Wolf Lodge is EXPENSIVE! Trying to plan our July vacation - yikes! We usually go there for a night while we're up north and I'd like to go again - the kids totally ove it - but wow. We'll see....

Hey CT ladies! Sorry I've been so MIA lately, but I've been so nauseous and tired. Last week was super busy and it was so hard not to feel like laying down. I haven't gotten on the computer much because sitting up for long periods of time make me feel nauseated. Can't wait for this to all pass. I miss you ladies and going to try catch up on past posts. Other than feeling yucky, not up to much.

Katie - Any tips on how to get past this nausea? Seriously, I can't even workout. I never had it this bad.

Kate - Your energy sounds so good to have right about now. I can't imagine you having 8-10lbs to lose.

Angie - Beautiful house!

Clintoya - Hope it brightens up today for you.

Colleen - I like LIC.

Becky - Wow, awesome workouts today! That pie was nothing in comparison to how much you burned.

Eats and workouts have been minimal and terrible to say the least. Haven't really been eating much of anything and can barely get through a workout. I seriously need to figure out what to do to feel better. I don't think I've felt like this with any of my other pgs. Any tips??

I am on my way back to the gym for round 2, i think im crazy. did the cardio/ball and band class and then walk fit this am, so that was 2 hours and im headed back for combat class in a few. eats were clean today. I will try to be back after class for personals but I did just read up.

Becky, great walk! And it is so nice that you and your son enjoy each other so much, it shows what a good mom you are! I hope my daughters will still want to be with me as they get older :)

Kate, I kwym, we were looking at the one in Williamsburg! I was telling Autumn, I could get a condo at Sandbridge Beach for a week for 2 nights there, but yet I still want to go :)

Lisa, I am so sorry you have been feeling bad :( How did your daughter’s recital go?

Wendy, go, go, go :D You are doing awesome!

Anne, I thought of you today when I had to participate in a webinar! I hope everything is going ok!

Two weeks from now hopefully we will be in Florida!! I am using that to push myself to get everything done cause I really want to go to bed :) Finished bodymax2 cardio. Hope everyone is having a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.