((( ---> c & t hump day <--- )))

NIna, We'll get a fence to go around the pool and an auto-cover for on top of it Only Mike & I would know the code to the cover and would open/close it when we use it. A possible drowning fuh-reaks me out! That's a crazy statistic!
We didnt mind the heat at all when we were there and it was 95 the whole time. But I'm sure after 6 months of it it would get kind of old!:eek:
You've got better PC than I did yday!:)

Baby in bed - time to WO!

b-b-b-b-bumpin' us back up!

Everybody enjoying healthy eats for dinner? We did! But I really want something sweet!:eek: Will resist. We have nothing and I won't bake.

Nina, they like most things, it is usually just us not having time to fix but so many snacks in the day :) At home they usually eat fruit or a granola type snack. Sorry about the late meeting, hope it goes by fast!

Kate, glad you got your w/o in :) We had a good, healthy dinner – bean, salsa, and tomato tortillas. Fight the urge!!!

Got athletic step done. I am SO glad to be home this evening and so are the girls, and dh too!! Hope everyone is having a good night!

Hi ladies! Quick post. Not feeling well today. Smells galore, eugh. Tried to post earlier, but the site was acting up for me. No wo today and not sure when unless I start to feel better. Eats have been bad. Just trying to eat anything that doesn't make me feel like puking.

Kate - Mmmmm...those cookies sound delish even with me feeling this way!

BBL.

Clintonya, Your dinner sounds delicious! Glad you're enjoying a quiet night in!

Lisa, The 1st tri feels never-ending doesn't it? Hugs to you and bebe!

y'all are in bed since its almost 1am for you...
went back to the gym for combat class, love that class! did walk fit and then 15 mins core class this AM. i so want to be the biggest loser.

b -banana, handful of walnuts
l - chili, salad
d - 1/2 of the baby's ham and cheese on wheat plus a bowl of corn flakes, yes i know, not my finest hour but it was easy,not toooooo unhealthy and i was super tired after combat

lisa, sorry for the nausea, thats yuck for sure. dont worry about working out! how many weeks are you?

clintonya, i think half of us did AS today! not me, though =)

kate, glad you got that workout in! I think you're the one who always told me, get to it and you'll feel so much better after!

nina, glas you avoided snack overload today! yikes on kid-proofing the pool. one of the many reasons i dont want one...but i might feel differently if i lived where you do!! its unclear how long i'll be here. DH will prob be here until mid-oct but that is not even for sure (you know how that works). i will be in new england late july for sure, dont know yet if i'll go earlier than that or if i'll stay home after that point or come back out here. too many what ifs right now... its a hard way to live and im trying to just "be easy" about it even though thats not my personality at all!

Just wanted to say goodbye! Not sure I'll check in much over the next few days. Send me PC! Eating on trips is so hard. No such thing as healthy French food.

Wendy, so funny that it's 10pm for you and 7 am for me... Time is such a weird thing!!

Later girls!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.