[[[c&t hump day]]]

LISA!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited for you! That is so wonderful!!!! New life is a blessing! What fantastic news!!!!!!

-
Just finished my STS - 7 wks of Meso 1 in the bag. I totally loved it.

Wendy, Glad things are going well - JJs clinginess will subside when he gets used to his new surroundings. How's ODS doing? Missing you?

Colleen, WTG on donut resistance!!

Angie, What a sweet story abt your mom!
good attitude w/ the eats - its the dwelling that gets me in trouble. you are right - just move on!

Nina, Move on from those mucnhies! No dwelling!:D
We leave Friday at 5:30 AM!!! Am I crazy? Wait, dont answer that!

okay, has everyone been following klaudia's thread on od about bbl, barre, p57 and tonique? not that i NEED anything else, and truly, i don't want cardio b/c i am mainly running, but does tonique even look fun to you guys? i love what people say about it, but i do not get the toning part. i am intrigued by anything that claims to give such great results, but i do not really understand what it is.

off to yoga myself:D

CONGRATS LISA!! What wonderful news! Everything will be ok, don't you worry!

Colleen, no cookies for you! I hope I can get both workouts in too-the longer the day gets, the harder it is to get motivated.

Wendy, thank you for the compliment! I don't really "need" to lose any weight-it's just a couple of vanity pounds-can't get past the number on the scale which is stupid, I know. Your gym sounds awesome-lucky girl! And your dinner-can you say yum?!

Becky, I've never mowed a lawn in my life! I should try-it'd give Darrin a break-but it scares me!

Angie, don't stress. Just keep that attitude going. Enjoy your hangtime with Ryan:)

Nina, the boys will be fine-kids are tougher than you think. They'll have fun! My mom is gearing up for back surgery-a less invasive procedure, no fusion yet. She sounds hoepful and I pray it works. She so wants to get her quality of life back. And she's getting ready for a kitchen remodel!:eek: When it rains...

Kate, good job with STS! You so deserve your active recovery!

Funny about that Tonique-I think I need more instruction than what is being provided. Wish I had On Demand so I could preview.

nina, from what i can tell, tonique is high rep, lo weight. it looks good to me but i dont want to spend right now. i want to do meso2 for 8 weeks when i get back. it looks like there are a lot of curtsy lunges which i know would bother my knee, but i suppose i could sub a std lunge. i'll have to think abt it some more.

kl, when is your moms surgery? my mom is in the hospital again - she went in last night. we're scared she's going in just for pain pills.:( afraid shes addicted.:(
go get that wo!!!! dont worry abt dbling up! just go move! youll feel better!

-
ju woke up early from her nap. we rocked & now shes asleep in my arms. soooo snuggly - i love to listen to her breathe!

kate, i was on the floor doing b and g floor work this am with aidan, and he kept snuggling into me and giving me hugs and kisses. i adore my little guy sooooo much. sorry about the worry with your mom. can you talk with her doc or your step dad?

klaudia, back surgery is the pits. my mom had the spinal fusion several yrs ago. there were complications. last yr she had another disc but refused surgery. mowing the lawn can be fun! put on your goggles, and have darrin set it all up for you and try it. what a great wo. i get on demand but have not seen tonique on there:confused::confused: it would be so cool to try. thanks for the input on tomorrow. you are right. i just worry - what if i get stuck in traffic and am late???

yoga felt sooo good. i am so sore from it right now, but i am breathing deeper and more relaxed. i cannot wait for 26hrs from now!

Nina, That's so sweet abt Aidan! I love when thye're all lovey!
My stepdad is aware of it so its up to him at this point.:confused: Not sure what his plan is.
I think I missed somthing - is DH coming home?
WTG on the yoga!

-
Well, my mom is really bad off. Her MRI is worse tha it was so the MS is progressing. She is really depressed. She had a permanent IV put in the BACK OF HER NECK (OW!) and they're doing a 5-day blood cleaning something-or-other. Doing an early dinner so we can get up to see her. I won't be able to go tomrrow unless all the planets align so we need to go tonight.

better go tend to dinner....

Hi~

Katie, how did your appt go? Collin sounds like such a great child!

Kate, glad you had a good time at the party and I know those comments felt great :D Is it 2 days before you leave? I am sorry your mother is having so much trouble. I will send good thoughts and prayers her way too!

Nina, great job on the weight loss! I love those moments w/the kids too :)

Wendy, glad you are enjoying the gym! I hope jj starts feeling more settled soon :)

Colleen, good job on resisting the donuts! Yes, it is good that it is now over and hopefully things can move forward, it’s just hard on all the kids there because she was there for such a long time and such a loved teacher! Not sure what your sched is like, but we will probably be staying in Arlington to visit DC and take the train up to NYC mid-July.

Becky, it’s been a lot cooler here too. It’s the mid-60s now.

Lisa, wow, what news :D I know it’s a lot to think about now and easy for me to say :) but it’s such a blessing :)

Klaudia, tell your mom lots of people are sending good thoughts and prayers her way!

Just feeling down and out the last couple of days. Don’t know if it is being busy or tired or what, but won’t bring everyone down. Eating has still been good and I will still w/o this evening. Hope everyone has a good night!

Clintonya

CTX Chest/Back and planks done:) Hoping for a run after the fire station, but we'll see. I'm starting to lose my running mojo again-happens at the 5 week mark every time. I have to try and move past this sticking point.

Nina, so you get stuck in traffic! There are things out of your control, so just go with it. I am so goin gto have Darrin show me how to mow! I can see it now-him reclining on the patio with a beer;) Or he'll be trying to correct everything I do-or both!

Kate, so sorry about your mom. I wish I had your attitude about things.

Clintonya, thank you so much! We'll take all the positive thoughts we can get! It's ok to feel down once in a while-it helps put things in perspective, you know. Hugs.

Angie - Your story about your mom really helped me out a lot and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing that, it meant a lot. I agree, don't dwell on today's eats and just move forward. You'll be back on track tomorrow.

Nina - So cute about Aidan. Don't know much about tonique, but maybe you could see if you could rent it from Netflix or someone? Thank you for the reminder about TTC P and you are so right. I don't mind the gushing at all.

Kate - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. That is really hard. Is someone there to help her out? Yay for vacation time soon! Aw, so sweet about Julia!

Klaudia - Sorry about your mom also! Hope the surgery helps her out. I agree with being less motivated as the day goes on with the wo's. Go out and do that run and you'll feel so good after!

Clintoya - We're here if you need to let some stuff off your chest. I've BTDT with feeling how you are right now. In fact, I was going through the same thing but now my mind is on other things like a new baby, ack!

Thank you ladies for the warm congrats and positive thoughts re: my very unexpected pg. You guys are so great and I'm so grateful to have you ladies to chat with.

Okay, eats have been good all day yesterday and today so far. I even resisted these pastries that my neighbor brought over last night for doing them a favor. I went upstairs so I wouldn't even want to walk over to the fridge to take a peek at them. Still on active recovery week so planning on doing yoga again today and some pilates. I love the break on my knees and shins. I have a dr's appt tomorrow am to just confirm the pg and get a due date. Will keep you guys posted.

Seriously? It's 6:10 and I haven't left work yet? Ugh. On my way home...

Have not read anything, but will try to catch up tonight. Mwah!

anne

Quick post to say ........

Lisa, it'll be okay !!! This baby must be meant to be in your family!!!

Kate, your poor Mom !!! I know she'll be happy to see you .

Hi to everyone else and sorry for no more personals, just in hurry.
I'll see ya in the morning !

last post for me until tomorrow night i think.

kate, so sorry about your mom. you seem to have a good healthy attitude. i know it cannot be easy.

clintonya, sorry for feeling down. i do understand, and please vent away - goodness knows you guys have heard it all from me!

anne, what a long day.

lisa, good luck at the doc tomorrow. how far along do you think you are? what does dh say?

katie, hw did the appointment go?

i am off to bed. so far this trip with dh i have gotten up every morning i have planned to - there is just tomorrow left. i plan to runn and either do hiit or ccc. please send good wishes to my kids tomorrow for their long day. rest of my eats were squeaky, so that is great, and tomorrow will be good, though i am drooling a bit thinking about lisa's pastries:eek:

Holy crap! I miss two days and all this?

Katie, yikes! I hope things are going as well as they can for you and yours. You are all in my thoughts.

Lisa, CONGRATULATIONS! Here's a positive story--my ex has an aunt who was a nun (she passed away last year). Her niece got pregnant in Grade 13 (they live in Canada). She said everyone was so upset because she was so young, but all that baby did was bring love and joy to the family, so what were they worried about? Isn't that a great attitude?

Nina, good luck at work tomorrow, everything will be fine.

Becky, did you get your mowing done?

Klaudia, sorry about your mom. And mowing can be fun! You'll like being outside and seeing the immediate results.

Clintonya, sorry you're feeling down. You can always vent to us, we'll listen to anything you need to say. {{{HUGS}}}

Kate, {{{HUGS}}} to you and your mom as well. I hope she's doing okay. At least you have FL to look forward to, right?

Angie, I hope the hang time was good.

Colleen, do you have more training tomorrow or are you done?

Wendy, you sound great, I'm glad Cali is agreeing with you. How long will you be there?

Okay, I slept in yesterday, sort of. I couldn't sleep, so I got up at 4:45 and did some ironing and unpacked the boxes in the basement. I went back to bed at 6 and read and by 6:30 I was sleepy again. At 6:45 my alarm went off so I could work out before the meeting I had, but I reset the alarm and stayed in bed until 7:55. Then I had a massage after my meeting, so no workout yesterday. But I did PUB tonight. And guess what? I did all of the ab work with no extra breaks! That is an accomplishment for me. I consider that the toughest ab work out, with the possible exception of CoreMax 1 (I can never finish the planks at the end of that one). Anyway, I hope everyone has a great night. See you tomorrow.

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.