Buying Cathe Dvds in England

Saker

Cathlete
Hi

I wondered how many others there are here from the UK using Cathe Dvds and how you get hold of them. I have bought from this website, Advanced workouts, collage video and also ebay. The problem I have is that if you try to combine postage by buying more than one at a time then you get charged a hideously large import tax fee or if you buy just one at a time the postage comes out really high. I just bought Step, Pump and Jump/ Step Blast from Advanced Workouts via Ebay - even though it was marked as a gift I still got charged £7.83 import tax - £4 of which was a Royal mail handling fee :eek:. It's really frustrating paying so much just for postage and handling - has anyone any solutions to this (or any Dvds they want to sell locally:) ).

Cheers
Ruth

I live in Spain and I always order from cksales.The cksales orders shipped to international locations are exempt from paying the Canadian sales. I don't pay import taxes and the customer service is really awesome.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't come across them before and their postage is definitely lower so I will remember them next time I want to order something.

Ruth

Hi Ruth,

I'm in the UK. I've only ordered from Collage Video, but have had very good luck w/ them - no import fees, and I usually order 2 or 3 DVDs at a time. Maybe I've just been lucky! I'll have to give cksales a try, though.

Hi Stephanie,

I think it is a case of luck whether they happen to pick it up or not. It may also be to do with the value that the people sending it mark it as. Have you noticed whether collage video mark the true cost of the dvds on the package?

Advanced workouts are also quite good for postage and the last two times I have bought something from them they have sent me an offer to buy two more dvds postage free, but I have always been charged import tax.

Nice to see there is someone else doing Cathe on this side of the Atlantic. I don't know how many others there are?

Ruth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.