Butt Kicks

Stephie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just want to tell you that I think Butt Kicks are the most devious things you've come up with. At least, doing them two days in a row first with 40/20 and today with STS #32 was very devious!! :)

Well, that and those sprawl & jabs, and then again there are the one legged squat thrusts.

All that to say, thank you so much for being devious!! I love how hard you make me work!!!

Take Care,
Steph

Hi Cathe,

I just want to tell you that I think Butt Kicks are the most devious things you've come up with. At least, doing them two days in a row first with 40/20 and today with STS #32 was very devious!! :)

Well, that and those sprawl & jabs, and then again there are the one legged squat thrusts.

All that to say, thank you so much for being devious!! I love how hard you make me work!!!

Take Care,
Steph

Oh Stephie, thanks for the warning. I'll be doing that next week and forgot about it from the last round--probably due to psychological stress;).

Cathe, Stephie is right. Something I think "she honestly expects us to do that?!?!":eek: But then I think "Well, if Cathe put it together this way, it MUST be good for me.":p So I put my game face on and work, work. I would never work as hard without your encouragement. And I love that I end up doing more than I thought I could--and actually liking it (well, most of the time).

So I'm piggybacking on Steph's post to add another huge THANK YOU!

You're welcome, Elsie. I think.....sometimes it's better not to know what's coming so you don't dread it for three days ahead of time! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.