bus monitor incident

sherryc

Cathlete
What do you think about this bus monitor who was bullied this past week? I hear that $500,000 has been raised for her. No one should be bullied, ever, but I don't understand why she sat there and took it. She was a bus monitor, why didn't she go to the bus driver and have the bus stopped?
Sherry

Not sure if you've seen the video or not, but if you watch she is sort of surrounded by these kids. There appear to be some behind her, some on the side, and some in front of her. All taking turns firing insults at her. This seemed to go on for some time. This lady was elderly and I might imagine somewhat intimidated by these kids. At the very least she may have been in shock at what was happening. It's hard to always know exactly what to do in these situations. I would imagine she was just hoping it would all end soon.

I thought it was sad too, but you know there are students that are teased and bullied just like that day after day and nothing is done and it's usually not put on the news till one of them commits suicide from not being able to handle the bulling everyday.

In our school district if something like that happens, they turn the bus around and the principal meets the bus back at school.

That is sad.I think the kids nowadays are just getting more and more Rotton!

Sadly, I think more and more kids are missing parental guidance.
Back in my day (when dinosaurs lived:p), we not only feared getting in trouble with our parents, but our neighbors would correct us if they saw us doing something wrong...and our parents would approve!! There doesn't seem to be the same sense of community now days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.