Burn sets

Sissy1983

Cathlete
Omg!! I did chest shoulders and back along with chest burn sets tonight...all I have to say is, yeowzza!!! Gonna feel that tomorrow!

Im doing the 90 day rotation. It has it as chest back shoulders one day then a cardio, then bis n tris byrn sets.. Do u have the book?
I think next after the 90days i am gonna try to do ub premix two times a week... Not sure yet.

I attempted Burn Sets UB premix the other day, maybe I was just tired but after chest, back and shoulders I didnt feel strong enough for the rest! Dont know what it is about this set but I think is Cathe's best set and the one I seem to be able to go heaviest on. I love it!

I love the burn sets.The only upper body I do not like is chest/back/shoulders(no burn sets)so I hope its not too much to do only burn sets for c/b/s.I did 1 week of all 3 rotations(not ride).the cardio/upper is too much cardio for me.I am sticking with the xtrain/lis rotation.Also add on 100rep after each workout.

laura

I have the book, I was following the 30 day strength rotation, kinda fell off the wagon because I have been sick on and off. I downloaded my program so I don't have premixes unless I do the workout blender..(too much work) so I figure I will just add the burn sets at the end on each workout.

I love the burn sets! Usually I prefer something like supersets because of the boredom factor, but for some reason I feel totally motivated during all reps of these and, man, can I ever feel them the next day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.