Building stool

treefrogpal

I've been searching through the achive for info. on building the stool Cathe uses by using an extra platform and cutting it. Does anyone have the directions and photos or know where to find them. Thanks alot fellow exercisers.:-jumpy

RE: Yes Please Post!

I agree with Nancy, if you post the instructions we all can share the info without bothering you any longer!

Much Love, Mamabear

RE: Yes Please Post!

Hi guys! I've posted the instructins in the past, but sometimes people have trouble finding them on a search. I don't want to take up space on Cathe's forum posting them over ad over, which is why I started emailed them to people. I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to put them on a web site so all I have to do is post a link for people in the future. In the meantime, your directions will be on the way as soon as I post this. :)

Erin

RE: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Hi ErinF,

Thank you so much again, as already mentioned in my email to you I have received the instructions! Unbelievable how much time you put into writing up such a detailed four-page document – and the humor – just great! I can’t wait until my handyman hubby finished the mini topper! Thanks a million for all your work!

In regards to posting the instructions on a web page, how about if you just link them to Cathe's home page - I believe she would not mind?

Much Love, Mamabear

Me too!! Please??!!

Erin I posted a request for the instructions on the original thread but fear it will never be seen, so could I please, please have the instructions too, if you can stand it! From all the comments I've seen here about them, you must be quite talented. Thank you so much! [email protected]

Instructions received

Erin, thank you very much for sending me the topper instructions, and so promptly too! My husband & I can't wait to try them out. You're a very patient & generous lady!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.