Buff Badgers Week of July 26th

heartymax

Cathlete
Sitting here enjoying the patio sunshine after my morning workout. Finished 45 minutes of elliptical cardio today. I was going to take a rest day but DH and I had an impromptu date night on Friday and we went out to eat late and I had a Margarita. Then there was a new Latin restaurant nearby that he wanted to try last night and he and I went out again. I love being able to do that but my oh my it's tough on the healthy eating plan right now. I just figured that I better get in some cardio today.

Saturday was AfterBurn and I quickly realized that it wasn't the best workout to do the after Muscle Endurance (Friday ) so I did about half and then 30 minutes of elliptical cardio. My legs were feeling it from all those leg presses from ME.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Finished Muscle Max for a total body workout. I was going to do 30 minutes cardio on the elliptical but I think I need to give my legs a break. I plan to do total body this week.

Good Morning!

Saturday I just did my Saturday class. We went out Friday night and I got to bed later than normal so I got a little extra sleep instead. My Saturday class was along the lines of Cathe's original bootcamp where she does cardio, legs, upper body, and core. That seemed to go pretty well. Sunday was my no workout day. Last night I had my kickboxing class. This morning I got out another oldie but goodie Maximum Intensity Strength. I forgot that was a longer workout so I had to skip the abs which was fine as I had did abs in my class last night.

You've been having some great workouts. Afterburn the day after ME... wow!! Don't blame you for changing gears 1/2 way through. My legs were feeling too after ME and all those leg presses.

Make it a great day!
Brenda

You are having fun with the oldies but goodies. You definitely have to get past the hair and outfits on that one but it is from waaay back.

I pulled out Cross Fire today and it was as tough as I remember.

I think I have exhausted every muscle group. Just finished High Reps. A day when I fall in love with my 5 pound weights all over again----those slow rep lying tricep extensions ---ouch.

This morning I did Cardio Coach Press Play. Skipped the last challenge as I was running out of time and needed to stretch. My IT Band and quad have been sore and tight the last couple of days. I'm not sure if that leg is not used to all the leg training or what. I enjoyed my sweat fest this morning though.

Got a phone call this morning that my grandma had passed away about 2am. She had a long life, 100 years. She had dementia and the past few years she really didn't know what was going on. There were times that she was hallucinating that someone was after her trying to kill her. They put her on some wicked meds to help her stop hallucinating. Going to miss her dearly but she's resting in peace now.

High Reps is a tough one. I had thought about doing that one yesterday but decided to go with an oldie. Sounds like the muscles need a much deserved rest.

Sorry for your family's loss. What a blessing to have lived 100 years and touch the lives of many generations.

I am listening to my body and taking a rest day today. I have worked out 17 days straight with no rest so I definitely need it. I felt hungry alot yesterday too for some reason.

Good Morning!

This morning I did Pyramid Upper Body. I wanted to leave the legs alone and let the muscles in my left leg calm down. I forgot how tough Pyramid Upper Body is. Holy moly!

Wow.. 17 days with no rest... I'd say you need it and most definitely deserved. I like having at least one day a week off, which for me is on Sundays.

We have my grandmas funeral Saturday morning. They are going to do the visitation, service, and burial all Saturday morning.

Enjoy your day!
Brenda

Happy Friday!

This morning I did an hours worth of Cardio Fusion then I had to call it quits and get ready for work. The muscles in my left leg felt much better yesterday and so far good today. Been making sure I've been using my massaging stick to keep the muscles loosened up.

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Cardio Fusion is so much fun. I wish Cathe would make another similar DVD.

Today was To The Max with no compound legs premix. I love the upper body/core section on this one. I feel so much better after my rest day yesterday. It was definitely needed.

I will start the August check in tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.