Buff Badgers Week of 6/9

mbmundt

Cathlete
Saturday I did Cardio SuperSets and Stretch Max. I definitely felt the plank work yesterday. Yesterday was my no workout day. This morning I did the Supercuts Extreme premix.

Weekend was busy between cleaning my parents house and graduation party on Saturday and cleaned my much neglected house on Sunday. That's the one bad thing with Summer is I prefer to do my outside work instead of staying inside and cleaning the house. So my house gets neglected. It was making me crabby that it wasn't as clean as I like it so that's why I decided Sunday was the day.

Hi Brenda. Saturday was a 3 mile run and plenty of errands. I managed to slow down enough to get to the hair salon. Someone mentioned the Pyramids bonus workout so I did that this morning. I have never done it before. It's a great workout. In case you haven't tried it...the bonus is up only and does about 3 leg exercises and then 2 upper body and rotate til the end. I really liked it.

This morning I did Intensity. I to take a few extra seconds rest here and there but I did it!! I don't think that workout will ever get easy, at least not for me.

Hi Hearty - No I never tried the pyramid premix. I'll have to keep that in mind. Did you do anything different with your hair? I got mine cut pretty short a little over a week ago. Absolutely love it, super easy to take care of. Then I had to color it because my grays showed worse than normal. Now I'm a red head for a while. ;)

Hi ladies!

No workouts till today since the last time I checked in. We had a busy weekend with DH's birthday.

Today was Pregnancy Project Month Six. It was my first month six workout, and I enjoyed even though I was huffing and puffing a lot :) She spent less time on her hands and knees in this one, which gave my wrists a nice break. My butt and legs are definitely talking to me!

Heartymax- I read about the bonus workout on the Pyramids DVD but I never tried it. I'll have to give it a shot in a few months.

Brenda- I've been too afraid to even attempt Intensity. Maybe someday. Red hair is fun. My stylist keeps telling me how fashionable it is right now. I'm currently growing out my pixie cut and it's a major chore. But I'm sure once it gets long I'll chop it all off again :p

DS felt his sister kick for the first time yesterday. He thought it was pretty cool!

Have a great day, everyone.

Good Afternoon!

This morning I did Circuit Blast. I haven't done this workout in a really long time so I forgot that there really wasn't much upper body work. It was more of a cardio circuit. Since I had extra time at the end I did some upper body weights for each muscle group. Did 3 sets, first set 15 reps, then 12 reps, then 10. Then I back up the DVD and did the stretch.

Sam - so nice to hear from you again. I always go for the auburn/red when I color my hair. I think one time I tried mahogany and that turned out way too dark. That is so neat that DS felt his little sister kick.

Hi Hearty!

Good Morning!
This morning was Cardio Kicks. I don't like the scoops so during that part I did jumps instead with jacks. Otherwise it was fun.

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Happy Friday!!!

This Morning I did High Reps. I did the upper body portion and for the legs I did some isometric exercises that a sports medicine doc gave me to do for the issues with my hip. Anytime I do legs, I usually end up paying for it for about 2 days. I'm going to try these more gentler exercises for a while or at least from time to time and see how it goes.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.