Buff Badgers Week of 4/14

mbmundt

Cathlete
Hi!

Saturday I did AOLIH & Stretch Max. Sunday was my rest day. This morning I decided to pick up where I left off on STS. I had a hard time with the push ups this morning. Probably didn't help any that the last two nights I didn't sleep the greatest due to the weather.

Saturday morning I job shadowed a personal trainer at the WAC (Wisconsin Athletic Club) for a couple of hours and that was definitely worth my time. The gal I was with helped me with things that I could do to help get my name out there. I need to work on putting that into action.

Other than that, the weekend was uneventful. We're back to winter weather. Yuck!! :(

Enjoy your day!
Brenda

Saturday was elliptical cardio and Sunday was STS legs. The weather was so beautiful all weekend. I had my physical and mammogram today. No workout this morning since I couldn't eat for 12 hours due to getting lab work for my physical.

Brenda - nice to get some tips regarding marketing your business.

Hi ladies. No workouts over the weekend. It was DS's birthday party on Sunday, so I spent pretty much the whole weekend cleaning or baking. Glad it's over. Yesterday I didn't take care of working out right away, so it didn't happen. I really need to get back into the exercise-is-a-routine mindset because I'm not there right now. I really need to be strong in about six months for the natural delivery I'll be attempting, so I need to get on the ball.

Today I did my prenatal barre workout, both the lower and upper body &core segments.

Brenda- Sounds like a productive weekend for you. I always have a hard time with push ups ;)

Heartymax- I'm jealous of your beautiful weather. We had snow on the ground this morning. It's supposed to be spring again next week. We shall see.

Have a great day!

Good Afternoon!

This morning I did all 5 tabata's from Tabatacise and Core1. I haven't done all 5 tabata's in quite a while but I did it. I wanted something kick butt like that but didn't want to do it close to my leg day.

Hearty - We were supposed to have nice weather on Saturday...well that definitely didn't happen. I got the winter coat back out. :(

Sam - Happy Birthday to DS!! You got some what of a workout cleaning. ;) This weather has really been goofy. I want spring!!

Enjoy your day!
Brenda

No need to be jealous as it is raining and cold today. In the 80's a few days and now gloomy weather for spring break.

Today was Meso 1 Chest, shoulders and biceps.

Just finished 45 minutes of elliptical cardio. All my lab work from my physical is normal. I Forgot to share that my doctor told me that she could feel my muscles in my abs. Awesome compliment:).

Hello ladies. Yesterday I did Pregnancy Project Month 4. That one is really a butt burner. I had sore glutes almost immediately after finishing it.

Today I just took a brisk walk with the dog. I broke a sweat and got my heart rate up, so I'm counting it as a workout. :)

DS's actual birthday was yesterday. He wanted pancakes for breakfast, a Happy Meal for lunch and Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner. Ugh. After all this heavy food the last few days I'm ready for nothing but salad and lemon water. :p All he wanted this morning for breakfast was fruit, so I don't think I'm alone.

Brenda- Yeah... what was going on with that Saturday forecast? In any case, next week is supposed to be nice.

Heartymax- That is an awesome compliment! And way to go on good lab work!

Have a great day!

Hello,

Yesterday I was traveling for work so I didn't get a chance to post. Yesterday I did MS1 Back and triceps. This morning I did Athletic Step, 200 jacks, and 100 high knee runs.

I saw that Cathe is going to be in Daytona in October. I was kind of surprised that she's doing another Road Trip this year. I'm patiently waiting for the pictures from the Chicago Road Trip to be posted.

Hearty - That is a awesome compliment...that must have made you feel really good. Glad all the blood work came back good.

Sam - I'm anxiously waiting for those warmer temps. :) A brisk walk counts in my eyes... you were moving and got your heart rate up. ;)

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Hello! We had church last night and then I went shopping for Easter treats for DS's basket. I find it really annoying that you can only buy things in a pack of six or in huge bags. I have enough candy to fill at least three kids' Easter baskets :rolleyes:

Today I did Pregnancy Project Month 4 again. It was particularly hard today because DS was chewing my arm off the whole time. "Woah, your face is really red!" :p She does 20 repetitions of each move for legs and I still can't get through more than 15 on most of them. Most of it is on all fours, and my wrists get really tired.

Brenda- I was surprised by a second road trip also. It looks like she's going to places she's already been to get the deal she got last time.

Ok, I have to get everything organized so that dinner is ready early and we can head to church again this evening. I hope everyone has a great Easter! Personally, it's my very favorite holiday :)

Happy Friday!!

This morning I did legs from Meso 1. Legs has gotten tougher for me due to the arthritis but I push through and do what I can which is the most of it. Some exercises I have to modify but so be it. Hopefully I'm not too sore tomorrow though.

Sam - I don't have to worry about the Easter baskets but I agree with you. Small bags or individuals would be nice for those that have small families.

Have a wonderful Easter!!

Take Care!
Brenda

I was very surprised to see that another RT is planned for this year.

I did Meso 1 Back and Triceps today. I still have the leg workout to do before moving on to Meso 2. The weather has been mild the last couple of days. It is supposed to be in the 70's on Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.