Buff Badgers September 2-6

MKEMom

Cathlete
Hi ladies! I had a nice weekend, and we're just about to head to my parents' for a little Labor Day get-together. I made peach pie :D

Friday was D2S Phase 2 Strength 1
Saturday was Phase 2 Timed Metabolic
Sunday was rest

Bryan says he's really noticing a difference in my figure with these workouts. I'm already wondering what I can do to keep the same visual results going when I'm done with the 12 weeks...

Today was Phase 2 Strength 2. I didn't feel very well when I was done, and even though I was able to keep up with my normal weights, the whole thing felt like a struggle. I don't think I had enough sleep last night.

Tomorrow is DS's first day of school. I'm getting all teared up every time I think about it, so I'm trying not to think about it till tonight when I set out his clothes and backpack.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Hello,

Saturday I did an old one that I hadn't done in a super long time... Cardio Kicks. I always liked the drills at the end. Today I started STS Mesocycle 2 Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow. I think I'll feel it in my chest the most. The entire weekend was work around the house outside and inside. Majority of it was outside. I feel like I have to go back to work to relax. :)

Sam - I'm glad you're seeing results with this program. I had fun at your get together today.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Hello,

This morning I did Tabatacise all 5 levels and core #1. I'm feeling yesterday's workout. Not sure though my shoulders only hurt from the workout. I was washing some of the siding on our house and worked the shoulders even harder after my workout so they are pretty sore. Chest and tri's feeling it too.

DH headed out of town for work for a couple of days. Should be home Thurs night.

Sam - How did DS first day of school go? I hope he got off to school okay.

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Hello! DS's day went great! There were no tears, and he seemed to really enjoy himself

This morning my brother came by and gave me an abbreviated version of the talk he gives at schools and at his running store form clinics. It was really helpful. I went for a quick, one-mile run after he left and felt much more comfortable than the last time I tried running. I also went just a touch faster.

Brenda- Shoulder DOMS are not my favorite. They always make me feel like I have very limited range of motion.

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies. I had a blast at my college chapter sorority reunion. I ate a lot. ..enjoyed some drinks and had plenty of fun. It was nice hanging out with ladies snd just catching up. I need to eat extra clean this week. Did Tabatacise this morning. Have to catch up on personals tomorrow.

Sam--Glad DS first day of school went well. I worked in an elementary school for years and the first day of school of the little ones is always so special. They come with different emotions. So what advice did your brother have in his running talk. I have been on a run in a few weeks and I really have to get back out there this Saturday. Also what an awesome compliment from your DH---love it when the results are visible.

Brenda---old workouts can be fun. I hope you enjoyed your so called "recovery week"...got in some more kick butt workouts I bet.

Today's workout was To the Max with the Fitness Tabata instead of the compound legs and I also skipped the core work. I ate so much over the weekend I definitely need to get in some good calorie burners.

Hello,

I still have DOM's in chest and shoulders. This morning I had legs from Meso2. I have a feeling I'll have DOMS in my legs tomorrow. Some people at work laugh at me wondering why I do this to myself. I love how it makes me feel, I love working out and the results I get from it. I can deal with DOMS. :)

Sam - Glad DS's first day of school went well.

Hearty - Glad you had fun at the reunion. Great job on the workouts!!

Did anyone watch Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition? A detective from the City of Waukesha was on there. What an incredible transformation he made. The guy lost about 253 lbs. He weighed in at 448lbs. He looked incredible after the year was over with. Not sure how long ago that was taped but always curious how some do after the show is over with.

Brenda

One of the ladies that I met at the Road Trip is finishing up the Rock Bottoms rotation and has encouraged me to try it. I have looked it at it before and it looks intimidating but I think I am going to go for it. I told her that I would take another look at it this weekend so I can figure out how to still get in upper body and enough cardio.

This morning I was choosing a workout that I rarely ever do or maybe have only done once or twice so Circuit Blast it was today. That workout was so much fun until I was trying to figure out why I don't do it. I know why I don't reach for Cardio Core Circuit but there is no dread factor with CB. Looks like I have a new fun workout.

Brenda---I haven't watched Extreme Makeover WL is a while, but I do recall DH and I watching together and we both liked the show. I have seen some amazing transformations on there.

Good Afternoon!

Legs are feeling yesterdays workout. Not as bad as I was expecting though. This morning I did the warm-up and cardio blasts from the original BootCamp and then did Athletic Step (skipping the warm-up). I really like Athletic Step but just doing that it takes a while to get my heart rate up there so I like to kick into high gear right at the beginning. :)

Hearty - I had looked at the Rock Bottoms rotation a couple of times and was intimidated as well. I forgot what all workouts were in that rotation. I like CCC because it's tough but there is a dread factor with that workout. I have only done CB once and I really liked it to. I thought it was fun. Good choice for a workout.

Hi Sam!

Brenda

Happy Friday!!

This morning was the end of Meso2 Back & Bi's. Felt strong on the bi's. Did real good on the one arm rows but those bent over rows and touchie on my low back.

Hearty - Hope you feel better!

Hi Sam!!

Have a great weekend.
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.