BUFF BADGERS Nov. 24-28

susanz

Cathlete
Good Monday, ladies! Well, that weekend went fast!

Saturday, was S90 Tabata and Pilates Abs. Sunday was a rest day.

This morning was Hi Reps Upper body. I realized at the end this was the premix where she forgot to add 'back' in, so I added my own back workout. ;)

Not looking forward to the snow heading our way. Hopefully they are a bit off in their predictions!

Have a great day~

Last edited:
Snow. So, I shoveled for an hour last night and another hour this morning. My shoulder is very sore. My hubby has tendonitis in his elbow and doc said no activity for a few weeks! I am hoping after work to do Hi Reps Lower body. I am supposed to go to a meeting, but may skip it...

Hope you are all doing well!

Hi Ladies!

Thought I'd touch base real quick to say "hi". Of course my workouts are consisting of the exercises physical therapy has given me. To work my upper body I've been using my hardest resistance band and doing some high reps for each upper body part. Been doing push ups off of the walker or yesterday I did them of the bed. I did start using a cane around the house since Friday. I'm able to do stairs. Slowly and with my cane but I can do them. I feel like I'm making good progress. Boy do I have a lot of work ahead of me in gaining my flexibility back. Childs pose... yeah, I used to be able to rest my upper body on my quads, not anymore. Same with touching my toes. I used to be able to put my hands flat on the floor with no problem. Not so much. I know I just need to keep at it and I'll gain my flexibility back. I have PT tomorrow afternoon so we'll see if they give me anything new to do to help myself along.

Susan - great job on the workouts. Shoveling snow is a workout in itself. Wasn't happy to see that stuff.

I doubt I'll be online the rest of the week so I would like to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Take Care!
Brenda

Happy to hear you are progressing well, Brenda! I know you probably get frustrated, but you will get back to where you were, even better!

Today was Hi Reps Lower, cause after a long, rough day at work yesterday, I was not up to it. I hope to squeeze in some Pilates tonight.

:)

Woke early to get my workout in. S90 Cardio Challenge followed by Piyo Strength Intervals.

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.