Buff Badgers Month of September

heartymax

Cathlete
I survived the first day of school. The arrival of students was extremely smooth under our new principal.

I slept a little late this morning so I went with Hiit 40 / 20. ..some parts was more like 30/30 but I survived.

Glad you survived the first day of school. Around my area a lot of the students are heading back today.

40/20.. you're brave. That one has a dread factor for me. Glad you survived that too. ;)

Yesterday morning I was lacking energy and just didn't feel up to it. Had something going on. My ears felt weird, jaws were sore, bad headache, pressure around the eyes. I don't know if I was clenching my teeth or what. My body must have appreciated the extra rest day. This morning I did High Step Training Advance and had a good workout. Ugh.. all those leg presses and have that love/hate relation with those hover squats

Sunday I got myself enrolled in Tabata Bootcamp and I'm super excited about it. Yesterday I got a phone call from the instructor and she told that I was the first to get a free DVD. Not sure of what but I'll take it.

Have a great day!
Brenda

Good Morning!

This morning I tackled Cardio Core Circuit. Some of the exercises were a little more difficult due to the lack of range of motion from my left hip but I did the best that I could. Still a tough workout.

How's school going so far?

School is off to a good start except. I have been exhausted each day but I knew to expect this as I feel extremely tired every year when school starts.

Funny how I looked at Cardio Core Circuit the other day but that workout has so much dread factor for me til I passed on it as usual. I may have done it 2 or 3 times in all the years I have owned it.

I didn't even feel like working out today but I took a rest day on Sunday which I haven't been doing and I had a rest day yesterday. I have been consistently getting in at least 5 days so I got up and did 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Good Morning!

I don't reach for Cardio Core Circuit too often either. It does have a dread factor for me as well. Must have been up to it yesterday morning though. Today I did Pyramid Upper Body.. wow!! Upper body muscles are fired up.

Does it take a little while to get back into the swing of things once school starts?

Make it a great day!

Happy Friday!!

Today was Cardio Coach Press Play. Only could do 4 out of the challenges. Ran out of time.

DH picked up Bandit's ashes last night so our little boy is home with us again. It's still very weird not seeing him.

Have a safe, fun, and relaxing Labor Day Weekend!

Just realized that I forgot to post this morning. I did Muscle Max today. So exhausted and glad it's a 3 day weekend.

I took a rest day on Saturday meaning I only got it 4 days last week. Felt good to just lounge around. A colleague had a housewarming that evening so I eventually got dressed and went to his house to hang out with friends.

I took a rest day on Sunday too. DH and I went to a cook out and a friends house.

Just started my morning with 45 minutes of elliptical cardio. Not sure what strength training will be on deck for the next two weeks. I haven't decided yet.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend weather.

Good Morning!

Saturday I did RWH Upper Body Circuit. I really liked it. Then I had my Saturday Class. I get to the Community Center Sat morning and the place is locked. I saw a sign on the inner door that they were closed Sat & Monday for Labor Day. My Sat Class was on the schedule for Saturday. We went across the street to the park and had class outside in the park. It went fine. The only down side was I didn't have any music. Oh well, we made it work. Yesterday I sent a nice email to the recreation supervisor letting her know what happened.

Sunday was no workout. Monday I did MMA Boxing and it did my own cardio blasts when they were doing the lower body work. I wanted some harder cardio. At the end before the core work I added on some of my own blasts.

This morning I did Supercuts. Haven't done that one in a while. Added a few extra bicep curls on the end.

Back to work today but at least its a short week so that's nice.

Good Morning!
Today I went with Afterburn. I haven't done that workout in a while. I forgot how tough that workout is. I did it and felt accomplished afterwards. :)

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Love your flexibility and positive attitude about the class on Saturday. It showed the group that determination wins and you can make the best of a bad situation.

Wednesday was a late day for me so I slept late. Today was Imax 2. It's been a long time since I reached for that one.

Gosh, Imax 2.. I haven't reached for that one in a while either.

This morning I did Body Max 2 Double Upper Body (kind of). I skipped a round of push ups and I had to skip the abs since I was out of time and needed to start getting ready for work. It was harder than I was expecting.

Rainy day today. At least the humidity is gone so that's good.

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Today was Cardio Coach Press Play. I did 4 out of the 5 challenges. Usually run out of time for that 5th challenge. Always have a great sweat fest going on when I do CC. I have a 3 day weekend. I took a vacation day on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Saturday I did SuperSets, which has been a really long time since I've done that one. Sunday was my none workout day. Today I did level 3,4, & 5 from Tabatacise and the cardio portion of Hardstrikes.

Otherwise, the weekend was kind of uneventful. I had a bit of a meltdown on Saturday night. I really miss my dear little Bandit and plus I've been feeling defeated when it comes to my classes and PT. Between my two classes I only had one person sign up for my Saturday class and no one for my Kickboxing class. Granted I think part of it is due to lack of advertising, plus they didn't get the fall/winter schedule out in time. I snipped out my classes from their online brochure and made my own flyers and am working on getting the displayed in various places. Hopefully that will help. We'll see. I did decide one thing though, once I get certified as a Tabata Bootcamp instructor, I'm going to go to other gyms and see if they will let me teach Tabata Bootcamp at their facility. If they will let me, that will give me more exposure.

Hope you had a great weekend.

I only got in 3 days of exercise last week. No workouts over the weekend.

Today was Rhythmic Step for an oldie but goodie. Funny how after doing so much Hiit and the newer workouts that this oldie steady state felt really easy....not easy really but you know what I mean.

I think checking out other gym locations is a good idea.

I am sure some days are harder than others and you miss your sweet Bandit so much. Hugs.

Good Morning!

Rhythmic Step was one I never took the time to learn. I heard it was fun and good workout. Maybe someday I'll take the time to learn it.

This week I wanted to do some heavy lifting so I did Burn Sets Chest, Back, shoulders, and core. I slept like crap last night but surprisingly had great workout. Had really good strength this morning.

Thanks for the hugs. :)

Good Morning!

This morning I went with Athletic Step. I always enjoyed that one. Slept a little better last night so that was good. Silly thing is though I felt better yesterday morning when I got up after having a bad nights sleep than I did this morning. Oh well.

Have a great day!

Yesterday was Open House at school so I slept in because it was going to be a long day. This morning was High Reps Upper Body only premix. The burn can sneak up on you.

Good Morning!
How did you like the High Reps Upper Body Premix? I'm not fond of the warm up she has in High Reps and Total Body STS. When I reach for those I usually do my own warm up.

Today I did Burn Sets Bi's, Tri's, and Core. Arms are pumped.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.