Buff Badgers last week of December

kaykay

Cathlete
Hi,

Looks like noone is around but I thought I would post in case someone popped in. DH birthday was yesterday.

I did CC7 on my spin bike on Mon. , Tue. I did hi reps--love this workout and today I plan on running on the treadmill or outside.

Had a fun Christmas at my parent's house. It sure is always nice seeing everyone.

Hope you all are enjoying your time off and having a great time.

:)

shakeubooty

Cathlete
Hi Karen! I just figured out how to post onto the forums from my new iPad. Happy birthday to your DH. I did STS Total Body on Monday and HIIT 30-30 on Sunday. Yesterday I drove to Madison to pickup DD's presents she left behind at my sister's house (all of them!) and didn't get a workout in but downloaded the Cathe Workout Blender and created a workout. Now I have to figure out how to get it to iTunes once I find where it's stored. DD has her first behind-the-wheel lesson and I have to drop by work and load backup tapes. The running doesn't stop even over Christmas vacation. Have a grat day!

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

I'm back from my parents house, and getting ready to go into the basement to do my Monday workout. Yes I'm a little bit behind in my rotaton. Hopefully I will be able to get in STS Disc 1 Chest, Shoulders & Biceps and Disc 17 Legs today.

Karen, We had a nice time visiting at Christmas also. Got to see two of my aunts and my Grandmother.

Sue, Looks like you have a very useful new gadget for Christmas. Have fun with it.

Talk Later,

shakeubooty

Cathlete
Laurie - Did you get both STS w/o's done? It is nice to see family isn't it? We had a bumper crop of babies this past year so I had fun holding all the babies. Love that baby smell!

OMG! You guy have to get an iPad. I've been playing with mine almost non-stop since Christmas Day. Downloaded some free books, Cathe app and other free apps. Was able to download "Sue Cardio #1" to iPad from iTunes and did it as my w/o today. It's a combo of HIIT and CCC intervals. Only trouble is I only have 10 sec. rests in some spots because of the way the chapters are defined so I had to keep pausing. :)

kaykay

Cathlete
Hi,

Today I am doing STS total body.

Sue, nice on the iPad. Are they the same as an ipod touch? Do you still do the Bob Harper workouts? I can't remember what you thought of them. Sounds like a good workout you made up. How did DD like her behind the wheel driving? Two of my kids left their coats at my parents house so they had to mail them back.:rolleyes:

Laurie, did you get your massive workout in yesterday? I'd be very tired after all that. You rock.

What are your plans for the new year? Staying home, going out or going to bed.:)

Have a great day.

shakeubooty

Cathlete
I plan to do High Reps later today. Meeting at my mom's house this morning to clear out the last of the junk before the closing.

Karen - Yes an iPad is a lot like the Touch but bigger screen. Other subtle differences in the apps too. Haven't done Bob's workouts in a while. They're good but I don't feel like killing myself every w/o so a bit of a dread factor. You get the mean Bob in these workouts (not the nice Bob). DD did very well in her BTW. I was a bit concerned cuz she hadn't done a lot of street driving but she had the same instructor who taught the classroom part and she really liked him so I think he put her at ease. Weren't your kids cold after leaving the coats behind? Oh that's right, they're KIDS. Mine wear t-shirts around the house while I'm bundled up with a sweater and blanket!

kaykay

Cathlete
Hi BB's,

Have a great New Years Eve. and a good day tomorrow. Don't know if I will get workout in today but if I do it will be some type of cardio. Any suggestions?

Here's to a new year and to all we accomplished this past year.

shakeubooty

Cathlete
Hi Karen! I think you should do your toughest card tomorrow (insert evil smiley).

Spent longer at Mom's house getting rid of junk than I thought so didn't get in a w/o yesterday. Worked up a sweat though. Did High Reps this morning. No big plans for New Years. DH wants to see a movie tonight but nothing I really want to see. DD is going over to her boyfriends for dinner & then to a party. We get to pickup and drive kids home so I hope I can stay awake! We're pretty boring.

Thinking about doing Intensity tomorrow. That should start the new year out with a bang!

HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.