Buff Badgers 9/5

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Had a dentist appointment this morning so I am a bit late in posting. I'm talking funny, and hoping this goes away fast. x( I will be doing Power Hour tonight.

Youngest DD was off to school this morning. :D Again that happy face isn't big enough. Oldest will return to school tomorrow.

Weekend was great until Monday. The faire was like walking on pudding, but we are open rain or shine. The skirt of my dress must have soaked up an additional 10 pounds of water. }(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi, Laurie! Did they numb your mouth at the dentist's and that's why you're talking funny? I have to schedule a crown that has been put off 6 months now and counting. }( :+ Walking around on "pudding" all day doesn't sound fun.:-( Do they cancel the joust when the ground is that soggy?

Did CTX Upper Friday night and made Sunday my rest day instead. Before leaving for Chicago on Saturday I did 10-10-10 cardio and some walking lunges. Did tons of walking along the lakefront and back to Union Station on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day for site-seeing! Sunday, like I said, was a rest day aside the walking we did while shopping at IKEA. Yesterday I did Kickmax including those killer leg conditioning drills at the end. My butt is so sore today I can barely walk! }( Guess I need to do those more often. LOL Did Push/Pull Upper 2X premix and 1 mile walk this morning.

Hope everyone enjoyed the long holiday weekend. Didn't even mind the rain yesterday since we needed to clean the house and just felt like vegging out in front of the TV in the afternoon watching episodes of "The Closer".

Have a good one!

Sue

This morning was AeroPump - a nice 30 minute total body with Silk Manning. Tonight is my first Jazzercise class. Hopefull I will like it and this will be an option for a class if WAC never comes through with turbokick.

Weekend was OK. Sunday night was the wedding with DH's ex in attendance. Why the family thinks she is still part of the family is beyond me. She didn't stay long but I ran into them as they were leaving. I said Hi but got a silent glare in return. Her daughter/DH's stepdaughter talked to her during the day and told her she had no business going. Of course she thinks we put her up to it or more likely I did. I think we need to find a way to get invited to one of her family's events and see how she feels.

Did everyone see that Cathe is asking for opinions on the pre-mixes for Drill Max? I gave mine!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.