Buff Badgers 8/31

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Last day of August, can you believe it. ;( I will be doing Power Hour tonight.

Youngest DD now has her supplies at school, her picture taken, and we met her very nice teacher. :D Seems that her class is full of children from our neighborhood. That is a plus.

The girls will be heading up north with my brother this weekend, so it is just DH and myself at the faire for the final weekend. :7

I really like the outfits that Cathe picked for the Low Impact Circuit.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Laurie. NO I don't want it to be September! I don't want summer to be over! I don't want cold weather to come!! Nothing we can do about it; bummer. :(

Wow how nice for you to get a weekend alone with DH! That's nice that DD has some ready-made friends in her class. :)

I'll still be working on my house for the weekend. I am so happy that we are closed on both Friday and Monday. I really need a break from work. I haven't had a real vacation since I went to Mexico in June 05! The family room, kitchen, and 1/2 bath are pretty much done. Just need to finish hanging pictures and shelves. Next up is painting the laundry room so I can get some cabinets put up. My room is tiny, about 6' x 8' and has just that rubber coated wire rack type thing. I hate it and want to get some smaller cabinets put up so the detergent and other junk is hidden.

HAGD!

Hi BBs,
While I am not crazy about Jan & Feb, I am not fond of hot either. I LOVE Sept and October.

Had highlights done last night and my hair looks nice. We have a wedding (DH's nephew)to go to Sunday night and I believe DH's ex will be there since the family seems to think she is still a part of it. }( I have my highlights, manicure scheduled for Saturday and a really nice dress. And of course I will clean my ring so the diamonds are blindingly bright! She complained to people about having to go to be at the shower with me yet she still attended even though her mother told her she didn't belong there. I want to make sure she really hates seeing me. We are about the same age but she looks much older. Unfortunately skinier but dresses trampy and this weird spiky hairstyle.

this morning was ME upper pre-mix. I thought it was shorter so didn't quite get through it. Maybe it is C&W that has the shorter UB premix???

I'm with Marie - I like September and October, too! Better sleeping weather and for some reason I always seem to lose weight easier those months of the year. :7

Marie - You are so funny about your DH's ex! I'd be the same way if I were you. And her mother is right - she doesn't belong there and should have the common sense to realize that.

I am NOT excited about school starting tomorrow! We still have a long road ahead of us with DD and treating her ADD. She's still not on the right meds/dosage so every night with homework is an exercise in frustration. x(

Did Step Blast 1, 2 and Challenge premix this morning. Wasted about 15 min. before I started trying to figure out what to do because I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do!

Have a great weekend in case any of you are taking tomorrow off!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.