Buff Badgers 8/16

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Yesterday I was in Chicago all day and didn't get home until 6:30. Didn't have the energy to do a work out, so I will be doing yesterdays session today, which will be HSTA Legs/Shoulders and a 35 min run.

Ladies, 43 is a Spanish Vanilla Liquor, that taste delicious and gives you that warm feeling on the way down. :9 }( The only place I have been able to find it has been at liquor stores. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to try it in my coffee someday. ;-)

Have a great day!

Laurie

That 43 sounds yummy! I bet it would taste good in coffee too!

Today will be my Nordic Track for 40 mins and weight training. I haven't decided which workout yet though.

Have a great day ladies! Susan

Hello, ladies!

Laurie - Yummmmm! That 43 sounds good. :9

Susan - Welcome back from vacation. What do you do when you Nordic Track? Do you watch TV, listen to music or something else? Just curious. Someday, when our downstairs remodel is complete (might be a few months) I want to pull ours from the closet and use it to alternate with my higher impact cardio workouts.

Chillier than it has been for awhile this morning but it felt good once I got started on my 4.5 mile jog. I have to come up with a new route on mapmyrrun.com. Getting kind of bored with my current route but the nice thing is there's hardly any traffic. Noticing lots of high school kids out for group runs. They must be gearing up for track season. Also did All Step abs.

In case you didn't see it, Cathe is going to start releasing details on Body Max 2 on her blog.

TTFN,
Sue

I listen to my walkman when I do my Nordic Track. If I have the TV on I tend to slow down. I either listen to my favorite radio station or I have a couple tapes from Collage that are for keeping the beat. One is 80's music and one is Dance music. They really keep me moving!

I use my skier every other day opposite my higher intensity.

Stay strong- Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.