Buff Badgers 7/31

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Very tired this morning, the heat was horrible on Saturday at the faire. Sunday was fine until about 5:00 and then the wind died. x( But we had a great time with the few people that showed up.

Today will be a total body work out. I will be going out with my girl friends after work, so I will probably do some type of premix that is about 30 min. Any suggestions? My brain hasn't really gotten a jump start yet. I have my coffee, but I usually have a couple of cups of tea also. Of course I left my new supply at home! :-( I guess I will have to have a caffine laidened soda later. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi there! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Mine was nice, a bit hot, but nice! :)

I took a long walk early this morning to beat the heat. Even at 5:30 the humidity was awful! I'll also be doing Pilates Power Sculpting later.

Laurie, my brain has not woken up yet either so I can't help you with your premix- yet! :)

Have a great day ladies and stay cool!! Susan

Morning, Ladies!

Laurie - I can't even imagine what it's like for you in that heavy dress on days like this past weekend! :eek: We were at Germanfest yesterday and even with the nice breeze and being "cooler by the lake" and all, I still felt sorry for those running around in traditional German costumes. How about using Bootcamp upper only premix + lower only premix + core only premix. That should be around 30 minutes. Or if you want cut out the core and repeat either the upper only or lower only premix. I'm sure there are other premixes you could use but that one was the 1st to pop into my head.

Susan - I've experienced that early morning humidity and it's nasty. Want to hear something funny? My SIL and nephews from Atlanta were up visiting this past week and on Saturday one of the nephews declined to go to the Brewer game because it was "too hot"! C'mon, you live in Hotlanta and Wisconsin is too hot?!

I'm off today (even though I was called at 6am by someone at work). We're just going to run a few errands and spend as much time as possible in a/c today. Tomorrow we're planning on seeing "House on the Rock". I haven't been there since a 3rd grade field trip and the kids have never seen it. We may stay overnight somewhere, too - haven't decided. We're also going to State Fair and possibly Chicago. Just a bunch of day trips this year.

Laurie - I wanted to ask you about Ren Faire. . . When is the best time to go? What are the must see things this year? We haven't gone in about 5 years so I'm sure a lot has changed.

Off to do TJ.

TTFN,
Sue

Sue, thanks for the info about bootcamp. I didn't know that the combination of those is only 30 min. That would be perfect. I will send you an e-mail from home about the info on the faire. I can get you some free tickets and discounted ones for the children. I just need to find out what my discount is. :D

Laurie

Hi BBs,
I am anxious for Thursday when the weather should cool down a little! DH said when he was in Columbia that hot did not feel as bad as WI hot. DH leaves today for Brazil. I am hoping the time goes by QUICK! This is the roughest of his trips for me with the longer length and that he is traveling around quite a bit when he gets there - by plane and car.

This morning was a quick Carib Workout and hope to do the Nordic Track this evening.

Laurie - let me know what you come up with for a premix and how it is. I would love a quick Cathe for mornings. I like the Pyramid Upper Body Pyramid Up but no lower body.

Hello ladies!! Can I be welcomed back into the group? Big changes mean I should have more time to join in and be a real member. :)

This morning, my house came off of the MLS listing. I am not moving. I am actually quite relieved and I wont' bore you with all of the details. I'm sure you have all read about what a bad selling market it is right now. That coupled with the fact that Bielinski just started building a new subdivision next to mine means it's time to give it up.

However, I am not upset. I am excited actually. I decided that I'm still going to sell a lot of my furniture to the same people that wanted it and start over. I am ready for a new style. Something more modern. Not Ultra Modern, but I want to move away from the traditional style that I've had my whole adult life.

The first thing I'm doing is replacing the living/dining room carpet that I hate with laminated wood flooring. I know it will look great, and I found some Pergo that really looks authentic-even has the grain feeling. :)

So that's my big news. I can get my normal life back after almost 7 months of stressing over moving. :)

Laurie, I can't imagine having to be outside in that heat all weekend. Well, I sort of can since DS had a baseball tournament and we sat out for 2 games Sat. and 2 games Sun. But we were in shade and it really wasn't bad.

Sue, I can't believe a work person called you at 6am!! How RUDE! Enjoy your day trips-it sounds fun!

Marie-hi! Thanks so much for the couple of emails you've sent me while I've been MIA. I appreciate it! I should be back to "normal" now. :)

I am not working out today. I feel kind of sick and I think it's partially from nerves. Well, mostly from nerves. As you know, my realtor is my best friend IRL and I know she's not happy with me for pulling the plug with six weeks left on my contract. I know she needs the money, but I need my mental health!!

Sorry for the novel girls. I'm just feeling so happy and relieved today, for the most part. :)
Jill

Jill, Congrats on your decision! I can hear the relief in your post! You sound like your smiling which is great!:) I think new furniture and new flooring will do you a world of good! Have fun picking out your new stuff!

Stay strong- Susan

Hi Everyone!

Anxious for it to cool off. My last week here and hope for some nice weather. Wed., PAcker training camp. We got picked to go on the line to watch their practice (because we are club seat holders). Hope to get some good shots of Brett. Thurs, State Fair, Sat. Packer Family Night. So hoping for good weather.

Still doing KV and KS. Actually am not minding them. I sure can kick it up a notch so I have been getting some intense workouts in. Did Firm's Complete Weight Training and Aerobics. Didn't like it at all, but made the best of it. They do the same exercises over and over. Quite boring. Have a good one!

Cynthia

P.S. It is actually cooler in Phoenix today than here! Go Figure!

Cynthia - Not a good time to be here but looks like a cool down starting Thursday.

Jill - Surprised by your news but happy that you are feeling comfortable with your decision. It will be nice to see you posting again. Our group has dwindled.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.