Buff Badgers 7-3-06

shakeubooty

Cathlete
Hi, everyone! Y'all must be enjoying your long 4th of July weekend with lots of fun plans. Notice that I'm still here since DH has to work today :-( so it's just me and the munchkins. :) :eek: ;)

DD and I just got back from White House of Music where she needed to buy a new music book for her summer tutoring lessons. (She's being tutored by a West High School student.) Also stopped by the grocery store for provisions for the Wauwatosa parade tomorrow. DS is at a friend's house so I'm going to kick DD outside and go for a walk myself. Yesterday we took a family bike ride to Wales - about 12 miles roundtrip. Some tears from DD at the end because she was so tired so we took it slow and she made it.

This morning I did GS-BSB. Chest and tris are still sore from GS-CT on Saturday. Man, that is a killer w/o! Yesterday I also did Power Circuit.

Well, our upgrade went in. Had a few problems but resolved them relatively quickly. Worked until midnight, came home and couldn't sleep because my mind was still going. Got up and read for a bit and then up again 5 hours later. Sooooooooo glad it's over and now I can enjoy my vacation.

Happy 4th of July!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.