Buff Badgers 6/22

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be Bodymax. This is another one of my favorites.

We won another game. 3 runs in the last inning, made the score 4-2.

Getting ready for the races this weekend. They are suppose to have 7 Nascar guys driving on Saturday nights race. I'm so glad that they have changed these to night races, you don't get sun burn. }(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Laurie - congrats to your team on another win! Maybe someday you will get the new Bodymax.

This morning was Turbojam Cardio Party Remix.

Where is everyone? So many BBs have dropped out of sight. Does Robin still post anywhere?

Marie - Thanks for the info on Kimberly Spreen. I've thought to myself several times that Cathe's injury has had a silver lining in that I've tried other instructors I normally wouldn't have had time for because I'd be so busy with my new Cathe workouts. Good for me, bad for Cathe I'll bet - and something she no doubt realizes. LOL at the 4:30 a.m. comment. I know what you mean. . . some mornings I definitely feel it's too early for pikes, levitation holds (can't do anyway) or anything with the word plyo in it;-)

Laurie - Good job on winning your game and in the last inning, too - how exciting:) Are you actually going to a Nascar race in person? My BIL is a big racing fan but I am ignorant. Glad your kids eat junk, too;-)

This morning I did GS-CT timesaver and GS-BSB timesaver. Felt good to lift heavy again.

Well, Noah's Ark yesterday was almost a disaster. They closed down all the rides due to lightening for an hour and a half. We took shelter in the gift shop with NO MONEY and locker on the other side of the park with said money so couldn't even buy trinkets for the kids to appease their crabbiness. (Actually, they weren't that crabby - more bored than anything.) I made the brave walk to the locker on the other side of the park and brought back money thinking to myself along the way "Should I bring all our stuff back or not?" Decided against it and when I got back DH said "Yeah, you should have. Let's go to Wizard Quest and kill a couple of hours while it's raining and then come back later." DH was still dry and I'm soaking wet so I volunteered to make the trek way back to the other side of the park again for all our stuff. And then as I'm going to the bathroom, the plastic do-hickey holding my swimsuit together in back breaks. I scour all the little stores in downtown WI Dells searching for a new swimsuit since the one I have is pretty old anyway and can't find anything I like for less than $70. I'm a cheap kind of girl and I'm tired from all the walking anyway so we go back to Noah's Ark and DH takes the kids on a few more waterslides while I chill out by the wave pool with a good book. I didn't mind that so much actually;-) Peace...no kids. The weather was beautiful at 6:00 when they announced they were closing in 30 min. NOOOOOOOOO! It's sunny and nice now. It would have been nice to have another hour but oh, well.

Have a great day everyone!

Sue

Marie - I forgot to mention WW. I think it's a great program - when I stay on it. . . Not so clean eating yesterday in the Dells but back on the program today. I'm sure going to meetings would help motivate me more but I just can't find time in my schedule. Even now I should be doing laundry instead of reading the Cathe forum. (sigh) I know you've been to meetings before so wanted to ask, what do you get out of meetings aside from accountability? Do you listen to other people's stories or cover different topics every week just like on their website and emails? A lot of the stuff is just the same old stuff rehashed. Just curious. . .

Good luck to you! :)

Sue

Hi Everyone!

We'll be in WI in one week!! YAAY!! It is getting very hot here. I'm keeping with exercising 5 days per week. I have created some fun mish mosh workouts! My most exhausting has been Cardio Kicks with BC lowerbody/cardio premix. It's a killer. I may have to wait until the weather cools before attempting this one again.

I have been trying to lose weight for the past month and have cut out deserts, cut portions in half and no snacking. Do you think I lost any weight? NOPE! I will keep at it. I do have an underactive thyroid, but I'm on medication so I really don't think I can use that as an excuse. With this hot weather my appetite isn't the greatest so I thought this would be easier, but it isn't. I won't give up! Maybe one day it will just start happening.

I laugh at the Cathe updates. Why doesn't she just say, "hopefully earlier than Christmas." Seems crazy to me to post "a-nothing" update. OK, I'll quit here. Enough said for now.

Cynthia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.