Buff Badgers 5/5

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today is a rest day for me, I might get in some stretching. Might it is because we are going to do some shopping tonight after work & school. DD9 needs to buy a present for a B'day party she is going to, and I just want to find some long sleeve summer tops. I have lots of short sleeve. It gets so cold in our office area, but I don't want to wear sweaters. If we do eat out tonight, I'm thinking of trying that mandarine orange salad at McD's. Has anyone tried it yet?

Saturday is my long run, I will be doing 7 miles. Sunday I'm doing a CW Kickbox for a warm up and then CTX Kickbox.

DD13 did well in her track meet yesterday. She came in first in the 800 and the 1 mile relay team she was on came in first also. There was a mix up on the buses coming to pick them up at the meet, and some kids where left behind until that bus could come pick them up. Good thing DD was on the first bus.

Have a great weekend!

Laurie

Hi, Laurie and BBs that follow.

Laurie - Good luck finding long sleeved tops. It might be tough. Just trying to find full-length pants vs. capris was tough last weekend when I went shopping. I like capris but feel a little too casual for the office except maybe on Fridays. Does anyone else feel this way or am I an oddball? No, I haven't tried the mandarin chicken salad at McD's. Please tell me they're not getting rid of the Cobb salad! :eek: I love that salad with grilled chicken. Good luck on your long run tomorrow!

Ellen - Good luck in your half marathon tomorrow!!! Let us know how you do.

*** LOST SPOILER ALERT ***
Jill - Wasn't that last scene in Lost a shocker?! Do you think they're both dead or just Anna Lucia?
*** END SPOILER ALERT ***

Took a rest day yesterday. Hams are still sore from Kickmax on Wednesday! I mean really, really sore like they haven't been in a long time. Isn't it weird how sometimes a workout will make you sore and then another time it won't? Anyway, did PUB this morning to rest my poor hams. Will try to do cardio tomorrow and a circuit on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

Happy Friday BBs!

Where is everyone today????

Laurie - DD13 did great at her track meet! Good luck with shopping. I would love to find some 3/4 length tops but usually only find short sleeve. The new salad looks good on the commercials. Let us know what you think if you try it.

No workout for me this morning. DH decided not to wake me until the time I had to get in the shower. No reason just that he thought I was sleeping good. And I guess I was because I didn't hear anything. Not sure what the weekend holds for workouts. I need to work on this landscape issue and go check out plants at Minor's. Hawks was nice but I would need to make some changes to the plan and couldn't get the sizes of plants I wanted. I was just going to go with Johnson's until this guy started being so jerky again and not answering my questions from Monday. Maybe the $1600 worth of plants isn't worth 10 minutes of his time. I was even thinking of having some of them planted by them which would have been more money but I asked him when they would be available to do that on Monday and I still haven't gotten an answer even though I pointed that out in the email I sent him Wed night! Sorry - still venting!!!! Hoping to find the plants tomorrow so I can call the manager on Monday and tell him why I went elsewhere!!!! And really hoping I don't need to give in and but them after this final straw!!!!!!

Sue, I think capris are too casual also. Of course I have never found a pair that I like. My calves are so huge that capris look ridiculous on me. ;) I'm hoping Kohl's will have some shirts.

Marie, have fun with the landscaping. You know what you want, so we know you will get those contractors to do what you want. Go Marie!!! }(

Laurie

Hi ladies. Sorry for the late checkin. I've started typing this a bunch of times and kept getting interrupted!

My deck is done, and guess what? I dont' like it! It's TOO BRIGHT! Honestly, it hurts my eyes to look at it when the sun is out! I'm hoping it will fade a little because I really do NOT want to repaint it!

Laurie-enjoy the rest day today. You work very hard and need those sometimes!

Sue-talk about a shock! I knew actually that both of them were leaving. It's been all over the net. And "Libby" is already signed for a new show for next season. I was still stunned-I thought it would be the last one of the season, not this week! Guess they don't like drunk drivers over there on the Lost set!

Marie, good luck with the landscape stuff. It's not easy. I just bought a little pot for my deck, and I think it took me 20 minutes just to decide which flower I wanted to put in it!

Have a great weekend ladies! I'm shopping with my mom tomorrow. That will be fun. :)
Jill

Hey ladies! I just plain forgot to check in!

Today I am having major DOMS from PUB the other night! My biceps are very touchy! Today is a 45 mn walk and some ab work. Tomorrow I hope to ride my bike for an hour in the morning and then I am supposed to attempt PUB again(it's been 3 days b/w)We'll see how sore I am. Sunday... I'll have to see what I feel like!

Laurie, good luck on your run!

Jill, sorry you don't like how the deck looks! Maybe it just takes some getting used to?

Have a great weekend and stay stong- Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.