BUFF BADGERS 4/2 - 4/6

Sam - That's so funny about running downstairs in your "unders"! LOL My kids are older so I have to throw a bathrobe on. ;) Only 1 week until the Road Trip - you must be getting excited.

Laurie - I don't think I'd ever be able to lift 350 pounds either. Just for the heck of it though, I asked DS15 (210 pound O-Lineman) last night how much he can squat and he's up to 315 so your tower would work for him, too! (At least for a little while)

Heartymax - I'm glad you are having a relaxing vacation and the boys are having a good time, too. It's nice they have cousins to play with to keep them entertained. Wow! you are really getting in some good workouts. I know some people think vacation should be a time to rest but I like to do like you are doing and taking advantage of the time when I have it to workout.

Susan -There's no such thing as oversleeping on your week off! ;) Hope you get over your cold before the weekend.

Had an AWESOME workout last night! Did S90 Total Body followed Jillian's 6 Week 6 Pack workout #1. Was a sweaty, sweaty mess but I loved it. :D

Have a Happy Easter and don't eat too much candy or you'll regret it on Monday! (Trust me, I know.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.