BUFF BADGERS 3/8-3/12

Hello! Well, it's finally Friday! I thought this week was never going to end!:p

Today is Legs/Back and Ab Ripper.

Karen, I'll have to check out those Tonique workouts. I like lower body workouts that use little if any weight. I think that's why I like P90's Legs workout. I only have to use weights in maybe 2 exercises and they are light.

Hoping kids can stay healthy this weekend so I can take them to the movies since they were sick last weekend. So far, so good!

Have a great Friday!
Susan

Good morning everyone,

Can't remember the last time I checked in - Tuesday?:confused: Short post for me today - lots of errands to run. Seems we are running out of a basic necessity - food!:D Wed - Rest day, Thurs. - Gym Style Legs, Today - Athletic Step & Core Max segment #2.

Hope eveyone has a great weekend!

Hi BBs!
Today was CCC. Another workout I love!!

Cheryl, yea, food is a pretty basic necesity ;) that reminds me that today is my shopping day!

Susan, this WAS a long week! Enjoy the movies!

Karen, I´ll have to check out that site. CCC7 is a good one!

Laurie, tomorrow is my triceps day, too. And I think chest. I really don´t like working my chest too much, as I may have mentioned.:confused:

Enjoy the weekend, everyone. I think the rain may stop and we´ll have some sunny days!:D:D

Laurie - Yes, it is Tonique 1 with the voice-over on Exercise TV.

Nothing yet today. Plan to do CCC tonight. I'm about 3 days behind on the March rotation but I'm thinking of switching up week 3 anyway since I'm not a big fan of Slow and Heavy.

Have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.