BUFF BADGERS 2/15-2/19

Hi,

Today I did Max. Recovery(Insanity), Exercise tv upper body with Cindy:), Bum Bum Live:):).

Laurie, pure cardio is a tough workout. I think the workouts are really fun, no dread factor and move quickly so I am done before I know it. It was hard moving to the next months dvds because they were longer and I was watching the time for the first couple of times I did them. Now I really like these too. No weight lost or inches or anything so far. Bummer!:( Nice job on going heavier than Cathe.

Sue, Have fun with your last workout in the program. What are you going to do after the 30 day Jillian rotation?

Cheryl, glad your back is feeling better. Nice getting in your workouts. I love GS.

Hi Susan and Lala.

Have a great weekend. We will be at a BB tournament in Minnesota all day Sat.:)

Laurie - You're right now that I think about it. Don't usually sweat on my legs during the winter. You ARE working hard! Good job. :)

Karen - I'm thinking about doing the new Barry's Bootcamp workouts I got for Christmas. Haven't even looked at the set to know what a rotation is like.

Cheryl - Glad your back is feeling better. I'm guilty of trying to carry too much at once, too. :eek:

Slept in so no workout yet today. BFBM is on the agenda for tonight. Saturday is NMTZ 1-4 + Shred #2. Sunday is supposed to be rest but I might do Leslie Sansone or something. Just had a rest day on Tuesday so it seems too soon. I know next week's workouts are tough and that's why Jillian scheduled it that way but I'll have to break those up anyway since I don't have enough time in the a.m.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.