BUFF BADGERS 10/10

susanz

Cathlete
Hello there ladies! Yesterday was catch up day for me after being gone all weekend. Glad we went to close the cabin when we did! This weekend looks a bit chilly!

I ordered Winsor Pilates on the Ball and hope to get it today. If I do that's what I'll be going for my workout. If not, I'll be doing Rythmic Step. I have most of Mari Winsors routines and they really work well for me.

Have a good day! Stay strong- Susan

Morning BB's,

Today on the rotation will be a 50 min Run and 10 min of Ab Hits.

Susan, I have some Winsor routines. I have a hard time getting into pilates and yoga. Don't know why, I usually feel really great after a workout. :)

Have a great day!

Laurie

Susan-chilly? It's down right cold!! I heard snow flurries for tomorrow and a high of 40 only for Thursday! Brrr. I hate winter!! We sure haven't had much fall, have we? I'm hoping it will warm up again at least a bit-I still need to get outside and empty the flower pots and bring it all in. I hope you like your new ball workout. :) I tried a couple Mari Winsor workouts and just don't care for her personality.

Laurie-enjoy the run! I'm envious. In my mind I am so ready to start working out regularly again. If only my body would cooperate.

My back feels quite a bit better today, but far from 100%. It would be kind of hard to get some TM time in when I can't stand up straight! I have to run to the post office today. I'm hoping nobody I know sees me walking all hunched over lol.

HAGD!
Jill

Jill - So YOU were that hunched over lady I saw at the Post Office today - just kidding! ;-) I'm hoping it'll warm up for a bit, too. It's too, too early for winter. Yuck!

Hi, Laurie & Susan!

Is everyone excited about the new workouts? In about 2 weeks time we should have them in our greedy little hands!

Did Leaner Legs abs last night and Lowmax 1-4 + 7 this morning.

We just got Fit TV over the weekend. I called Time Warner and it only cost $5/month to upgrade our service. Does anyone have any Sharon Mann workouts? She looks good. I can't believe they show these really old Gilads from the 90s - especially when he has new stuff. Now I want a DVD recorder so I can record from DVR. (We don't have a VCR attached to that TV.)

Happy Tuesday!

Sue

Sue, no that wasn't me. But that probably WILL be me in about 30 years! I have fittv but I don't care for Sharon Mann. She's a little too Denise Austen like for me.

I'm having a vist from Time Warner today, too. I am getting DVR. I have a vcr hooked up, but I can't record because there are so many other things hooked up. Blech. I just hope I can figure it all out. I'm bummed that I didn't get it last week in time to record the whole S3 of Lost. I'm considering getting a dvd recorder thing so I can transfer the shows instead of buying them.

Ooh! You are going to LOVE DVR! :) It's so easy to record shows and the pause and rewind features of live TV are great. You don't have to be recording and you can pause/rewind which comes in handy when you get a phone call in the middle of your show or you see something on "Lost" and you go "What the heck just happened?"

Enjoy!

Sue

Edited to add: Denise Austin like? I didn't pick up on that so I better go back and watch again. That would DEFINITELY annoy me. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.