Broken ankle

steppin

Cathlete
Well I can't believe I broken my ankle. That's why I have not been on lately. It was just too painful.

Just when I finally get my butt 2 moving {{{CRACK}}}. I hope everything will be okay. That's the most important thing for me right now. And the funny thing about it. It was a nice day. Cold but nice.

Well this is what happens when you live in O-H-io.

***Can anyone give me some tips what upper body exercise I can do in the meantime?? It would be a great help***

Thanks again

Roxie;-)

RE: Broken ankle in ohio

Oh man! I'm so sorry!

Try to focus on UB workouts and do lots of stretching/yoga/pilates.

I'm on a workout hiatus right now due to some wicked pregnancy nausea, so I feel your pain! Wish I could do something other than shifting my position on the couch.

Happy and speedy healing to you!

No words of advice, but just wanted to let you know how sorry I am that this happened to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Jean

RE: Broken ankle in ohio

congrats on the new baby. thanks everyone for the kind words. this has been an expericence (sp?) I will never forget.

what baby names have you picked out? I've always liked Zoe and Zach for names

Roxie

when i was in a cast i did upper sitting on a stool right in front of the couch so when i get up i simply move backwards back on the couch. i used dumbells at my side so i dont trip. eventually i was able to crawl to a door and do pull downs with a band.

laura

Oh, that sounds terrible! Were you stepping when it happened? How long did your doctor say it would take for it to heal?

I once dropped the Fluidity bar on my foot. I didn't go to the doctors for X-rays. However, I believe I broke some little bones. I didn't work out for almost a month. Then I had to do something to get ready for the roadtrip! Most of the workouts I did were low impact cardio and Cathe endurance weight workouts.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Wendy

Actually I broke my ankle falling in a step class! I was lucky enough to have a walking cast so I was mobile. I did a stationary bike for cardio and all kinds of Cathe for upper body. I hope you have a quick recovery.
Ellen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.