Breakfast at our RT hotels

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi Road Trippers!

Just wanted to update you on what you can expect re: breakfast service at our hotels, the Fairfield Inn and the Residence Inn.

Breakfast is always served in the lobbies of both hotels, by the way, so if you are arriving in NJ before Friday, you'll definitely find breakfast available in the morning. The Fairfield offers a cold buffet (cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast and bagels, coffee and juice) and the Residence Inn adds a couple of hot items (oatmeal, waffles, etc.) to the same cold buffet.

For our Road Trip, the hotels are modifying their breakfast service just slightly to accommodate our needs. You'll find the same foods available, PLUS we've asked the hotels to provide extra hand-held fruit with an emphasis on apples and bananas. We encourage you to grab a few pieces of fruit to keep on hand in your rooms or in your gym bags. (There will, of course, be fruit and snacks available at the gym, too.) Bananas are such a good thing to have -- they'll quickly replenish your potassium after a tough workout (or 2 or 3 ;)) and will help you prevent muscle cramping!

Coffee and breakfast will be available beginning at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 31, and at 6:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 1.

Let us know if you have any questions!

--- Kathy & Debbie

Are there any grocery stores close by per chance? Just curious. I'd love to be able to pick up some greek yogurt.

Grocery stores...

Are there any grocery stores close by per chance? Just curious. I'd love to be able to pick up some greek yogurt.

Heather, there are several nice grocery stores close to our hotels and close to Cathe's gym. I'm not sure which ones carry Greek yogurt -- I'll be looking for a little Fage myself, though, so I'll let you know what I find out!! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.