Breakdown of Circuit Moves?

WRITER

Cathlete
I'm looking for a breakdown of the moves in Circuit Blast and Core Cardio Circuit. Is there a place on the website where I can get this? TIA!

Here's my breakdown of Circuit Blast which I did yesterday:

Circuit Blast - I liked it. A good, total body circuit. I did my box jumps on 11". I have a Reebok step and that's as high as it goes.

The circuits are as follows:

Circuit 1 - Squat with military press and pulses (I used 10# and I think Cathe did too), T-thrusts, air jacks and one other move I don't remember.

Circuit 2 - Frog leaps (heels together) (3 sets of 8), uneven squats (15#), plie squat with cross body lateral raise (band) and knee-in planks.

Circuit 3 - Box jump with plie jacks; front, back, front, double hop (over the band), firewalkers; plank pushup with bird/dog (opposite arm/leg)

Circuit 4 - Wide leg tuck jumps (5 sets with shuffles in between - after the 4th set, she does a few extra shuffles to recover before the 5th set); IMAX 2 (9 Blast; using step (I used 6") - jump over step, turn, thrust out and in; uneven pushup with med ball (she uses 6#; I used my kettlebell - don't have a med ball).

Circuit 5 - Lunge and rech with med ball (I used 8# dbbl); turning lunge presses; 1-arm squat/lunge/press (I liked this move! - used 15#); wood chops (up, down, side, down)

Circuit 6 - Wide Box Jumps with Plyo Jacks; Leg Presses (15#); lunge back with band pulls; squat thrust with jack pushups (she does 10).

The cooldown was IMAX recovery style and there was a nice stretch at the ed. Workout time: 43:55.

I enjoyed Circuit Blast. It kept my HR up throughout. Some familiar moves and some new ones and was nicely put together.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.