Breakdown of chapters in premixes?

DevlynT

I'm a huge fan of the downloads even though I don't get the premixes like I would with the DVDs. I'd love to be able to replicate the premixes using Workout Blender. Is there a page anywhere on cathe.com or a post anywhere on the forums that lists which chapters make up the premixes for each of the workouts? I know I could just make my own Workout Blender mixes however I want, but I know Cathe puts lots of thought into her premixes, so I'd love the mixes I make to be the same as what's on the DVDs.

Anyone know of a premix "breakdown" page/post?

Thanks for your help!!

Premix Chapters

This is something we're currently adding to the Workout Manager. As an Example, if you click on the Calendar Icon in the WM and then click on date you want to add a workout to > then click "Add Workout" button in right sidebar > then select "DVD" from dropdown > then Select "Low Impact Series AfterBurn > then Select in the Premix Dropdown "Random Burn" you will then see a box with the premix chapters for this workout on the right. We will be doing this for all of our workouts, but this will take some time to complete as we have hundreds of premixes to enter.

We're also going to list the chapters for the regular program for each of our workouts in the Workout Manager. We have to finish this first before we can finish the premixes. We have been working on entering all of the normal chapters for each DVD this week . It's time consuming work because there are over 60,000 chapters that have to be entered.

Eventually when we're done you will be able to click a single button and download the premix instructions to our Workout Blender. As long as you own all of the required workouts the Workout Blender will automatically construct the premix for you. As we work on adding the premixes for all of our workouts to the Workout Manager, we're also developing the back-end to link the premix chapters to the Workout Blender.

All of this will take some time to complete, but you will see some progress each week in the Workout Manager, so keep checking back.

Perfect! Thanks soo much for doing this work, it's really appreciated. I'll be able to match the dvd's premixes now! YAY!!!

This is a really awesome feature. Like someone else said, we can create our own mix with the Workout Blender, but I know Cathe puts a lot of thought into what she creates. I want to be able to enjoy her premixes, even with the downloads. Thanks Curt and crew for the work.

I love that it even tells you the length of time of the premix!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.