bread machines

I have a West Bend deluxe that we got for a wedding gift almost 9 years ago. Not sure where it was from (or even WHO anymore - oops!) but it is in constant use at our house and still going strong!

I love the look of the newest Cuisinart one, not sure how it performs though. I'm generally happy with anything Cuisinart and Kitchenaid Pro is always great too.

Happy shopping!

Thanks, Kate!

Congratulations on Baby #3. My #3 just turned two last month, and while she wasn't a surprise, I was very resistant to having another. I can honestly say she is the absolute best thing that ever happened to our family and we are just so complete now. Good Luck!!!

We've had our Breadman, "Corner Bakery Breadman," machine for 2 years now. It produces excellent bread several times per week. No problems yet. Cost under $100. No need to spend more than that. The extra is just needless frills I reckon. Our previous machine did well for us for about 7-9 years before it packed up.

Clare

I have the Zojirushi and I have never regretted spending the big bucks on it. It can handle large amounts of dough that are 100% whole wheat with no problems. It makes a nice normal shaped loaf (however I usually reshape and bake my dough in the oven). Check out reviews on www.epinions.com

Monica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.