Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe?

RunninTeach

Cathlete
As I posted elsewhere, I am lovin' Leandro & BBL and am considering getting the deluxe package. But is Uppercuts really only 13 minutes??

For those with the deluxe set, is it worth it for Rio and two pretty short WOs? I already have ankle weights & plenty of bands...

Thanks for any feedback!

Rio Extreme is a great workout. It's a circuit workout alternating cardio and strength. Time just flies by and it is a lot of fun!

The other workouts are good workouts, but they are pretty short. Abs Rapido is all standing weighted core work. Upper Cuts is really short, but accomplishes a lot in that short amount of time. Both are great add ons.

As far as the other goodies, I don't mind having a few extra bands, especially the mean looking red one. When I can do the entire High & Tight with that one, I will feel like I've accomplished something! The ankle weights are only 1 pound, but they're easy to get on and off, so you could use them if you're doing STS and need to add an extra pound to what you are lifting. I use them with my 2.5 pound ankle weights for the floorwork portion of High & Tight. I'm not quite ready for my 5 pounders yet!

I'd say get it.

I'm torn.
At first, I thought it wasn't worth it (I already have great, adjustible ankle weights and several bands, and the DVD's didn't seem worth the cost), but I REALLY like the Sculpt workout in the basic set, and Rio Extreme sounds like it could be even better.

Decisions, decisions!

Don't feel bad Cathy! I ordered 3 KCM vids from Collage Video the other day and now I caved on BBL today because of THIS thread! I blame YOU! :p:D

For those of you who do BBL do you feel it is harder than butts and gutts? I find that my back hurts for days after doing B&G and as a result I rarely do it. Do you still do B&G if you are doing BBL?

For those of you who do BBL do you feel it is harder than butts and gutts? I find that my back hurts for days after doing B&G and as a result I rarely do it. Do you still do B&G if you are doing BBL?

I don't see a need to do additional legwork with BBL. My legs feel plenty worked. B&G is a great WO, but I tend to reach more and more for the most time-efficient WOs, and BBL fits that bill quite nicely.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.