Bootleg DVD's on E-bay?

I ordered Lomax by Ezaggle on Ebay and he sent me Body Max 2 instead, which I already own. The label and the image on the dvd were pretty convincing (high quality) and would have had me fooled if I did not already own Body Max 2. When I held and compared them side by side, you could tell the original images on the authentic dvd were a bit more clearer. The dvd itself plays just as well as the original. I never did get the Lomax that I ordered. I have not left feedback as I do not want my feedback score to be left blemished.

It is pretty easy to backup and reproduce dvds using computer software without and loss audio and video quality so it would be hard to tell if it is a fake just from viewing it(unless its from vhs to dvd) unless they use older dubbing equipment.

But aside from that one experience, there are plenty of reputable sellers of Cathe workouts like advancedworkouts. Additionally, I would be less suspicious of an average joe user like myself who is selling a used copy of a workout I no longer use (I have sold some during spring cleaning moments).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.