bootcamp rotation

glogal1

Cathlete
Hello!
I am looking for cathe's bootcamp rotation. I think I remember some of you doing this. Could you please post the link or the rotation for me???
thanks a bunch!

take care:)
Gloria

Hi

I just wanted to give you some information on the bc rotation. Around last summer there was a bootcamp rotation (I dont believe it was from Cathe) This is how it went.
Monday Bootcamp
Tuesday Rest
Wednesday Bootcamp
Thursday Rest
Friday Bootcamp
Saturday Rest
Sunday Bootcamp

I did this rotation back in the summer but I incorporated alot more with this rotation. Really lost the weight and sculpted my thighs and legs.

Hope this helps

Denise Burner

Denise...you seriously did this workout every other day? Bootcamp is my favorite but I don't know if I could handle it that many times per week. Sounds tempting though. Can you answer a couple questions?
1. Did you feel overtrained or did it get easier everytime you did it.
2. How long was the rotation? weeks? months?
3. What else did you add to your routine that you mentioned above?

TIA!
Skye

HI Sky.
I did this rotation back in July August of 2004.
Did this rotation for about a month in a half.
The first week felt kinda of burnout out but that quickly changed.
The next week I was so full of energy I felt like I was
bouncing off the walls. With 3 children that really helped my energy level termendouly. Around the end of the 2nd week of this rotation I started adding the cardio segments from the ctx series on day i had a rest day and then I gradually added Cathes Cardio and Weights. This may seem like a lot. But if I dont really push my self with workingout then i just get bored and quit.By the way did this rotation for 2 months.

Hope this helps.
Denise

Denise Burner:)

WOW! Denise, thats awesome. How did you even find the time with 3 kids, LOL. Thanks for the info. Something to shoot for:7

Skye,

I once saw a Cathe rotation on one of these forums that incorporated most of the circuit workouts and it went similar to what Denise suggested -- only alternating circuit workout every other day. I think it used Bootcamp and Circuit Max -- you could also use High Step Advanced and High Step Challenge is you have them and also Cardio and Weights. And just alternate them everyday.

Have a good one.:7

Thanks Karen, I think I may purchase HSTA because I don't want to get "sick" of bootcamp and for a bit of variety.

Skye

Hi Skye,

I have HSTA and really like it. Don't have HSC yet, but plan to get it soon.

Have a great time with your rotation.:7

HI

I usually just lurk here and read, but last summer I did this rotation for almost the full 2 weeks and lost about 5 pounds.............I want to try again, when i get back up to full workout speed (*recovering from bronchitis/asthma crud)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.