Boot Camp Workout

lecornn

Dear Cathe,
I love the format of this workout, but I hope you do not parody military training by wearing camoflage, being drill sargent like, or anything along those lines. My husband is in the military and I would personally refrain from buying a workout that even lightly made fun of his vocation. It would feel like I was disrespecting him, if that makes any sense. I think that you are a fabulous teacher and look forward to these new workouts.

Just curious why you think wearing, say, the brown t-shirts and camouflage pattern pants would be "making fun" of his vocation? I don't think Cathe is the type to be drill-sargent-like, anyway. She is always very professional. I COULD imagine Mindy doing the parody drill-sargent bit, but not Cathe.

Do you object to ANY boot-camp-like workouts? Again, not trying to argue, I'm just curious.

HB,
You sure called that right cuz I'm pretty sure Mindy already has LOL...Seems one of my dustier vids has her on the cover dressed just like that...

-joy

Army/Military Wear for Boot Camp Workout

I served in the military for many years and I would personally looooove to see Cathe and the gals wear Army gear. I am very proud of that uniform and love to see it in tough workouts. I don't feel anyone is making fun of me...I actuallly feel proud that people recognize that being in the Army is tough.

My opinion here is that if it is a "bootcamp" workout...it should have something to do with theme.

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

I posted what my honest feelings are on this matter,
I hope that the message I posted was not taken for criticism, but an honest and open exchange.

Don't worry. We understand that you posted your feelings. It is ok. Really. We are a happy crowd here. :)

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

We are in the Military (22 years) and I wouldn't feel offended at all.

I actually have Mindy's BootCamp workout and it's tough enough to justify the outfit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.