Book your hotel room ASAP!

luvmylabs

Cathlete
I called the hotel 5 minutes after signing up for the road trip, and I was on hold for close to 10 minutes. The lady I talked to said they were getting bombarded with Cathe road trip reservations! She then proceeded to ask me what this was. I explained "Cathe" to her, lol and what would be going on that weekend!

Oh yeah..

Yay! I 'm booked too! I went ahead and decided on specific dates, because I didn't want to miss out on their "cathenation" discount! WOO HOO!

Now it's time for some serious rotations before October!!!

Last edited:
Yay

I am coming in the day before as well, so I can get all rested and settled before the fun begins! :p. I'm coming from California, so it is usually an all day adventure to get there. Can't wait though!

That is an all day adventure! We lived in San Diego for 4 years! And my kids and I were in the Bay Area back in November for vacation! I would love to move back! Florida is a bit too hot and humid for me!

San Diego is gorgeous. Did the marathon down there years ago lol. And Florida is nice to visit, but I hear ya on the hot and humid. My daughter lives in the Bay Area, San Francisco, and loves it. California definitely has its pluses, but sure can be expensive.

That is my understanding NHoffman13, I haven't booked yet. :)

And I'm also giving a shout out to the CA Cathletes! CA native here that moved north in adulthood due to that beautiful but pricey state. Looking forward to meeting you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.