Boob Lift

joyjoy

Cathlete
I have been doing ub work religiously now for about 1 year. Before then it was off and on but now I do it every other day. During most of that time Pyr. UB was my only tape so I did it every other day. I now own the GS series and CTX ub. Anyway, I am writing this under success stories b/c I have gotten a serious lift from doing these workouts. Besides losing 45 lbs and going from a size 16 to a 6-8 my boobs have lifted considerably. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but they used to face south and now they face straight out and I know it is b/c of the cathe tapes. The Firm is great but it didn't do it for me. I am 37 and I breastfed 2 girls (2 and 5). I used to wear an F cup now I am in a c/d. I recommend heavy chest work to all women b/c of the benefits I've received and I always tell them about cathe.com. Has anyone else noticed this improvement with chest work?

Thank you for writing this. Because I just started with cathe. And my bra size is 34DDD. Yes! believe it. And I was going in for a boob job to 34 d. So this may give me hope! Thanks:7

Absolutely! I noticed a considerable "uplift". I'm only a B/C cup, but the improvement was substantial.... Nothing like pec work.;-)

Good for you for starting!! Don't neglect the upper body work It will do beautiful things for you. They will get smaller as you lose weight and firmer too! Mine were extremely jiggly before I started doing ub work and now they hardly move. I can actually walk across the room without a bra on and they don't move. This is amazing to me because I have always had really jiggly boobs. What tapes do you have? How often are you going to do upper body work? You really should be thankful that you're well endowed because when you finish losing all your weight you will still have boobs. If you look in a fitness mag like Oxygen most of the models in there have implants because when their body fat % dropped really low they were nearly flat chested which is ok if that's what you want but most women want to have something.

Good for you for starting!! Don't neglect the upper body work It will do beautiful things for you. They will get smaller as you lose weight and firmer too! Mine were extremely jiggly before I started doing ub work and now they hardly move. I can actually walk across the room without a bra on and they don't move. This is amazing to me because I have always had really jiggly boobs. What tapes do you have? How often are you going to do upper body work? You really should be thankful that you're well endowed because when you finish losing all your weight you will still have boobs. If you look in a fitness mag like Oxygen most of the models in there have implants because when their body fat % dropped really low they were nearly flat chested which is ok if that's what you want but most women want to have something.

Hello...I loved your success story. Really! My boobs and lower tummy are what I'd most love to change. I'm new to Cathe videos. I recently purchased a set of the Gym Style. Can you fill me in on what CTX is? And I assume GS is Gym Series and Pyr. UB is Pyramid Upper Body?

And don't worry about offending anyone...every women who has read your post just sighed with relief and ran to the website to order your recommendations!

Thanks...I look forward to hearing from you!

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth!
thanks for your reply. CTX is Cross Train Series. I do not have many tapes from that series just the upper body one and it is ok but I would stick with Upper Body pyramid and the GS series. If you do chest work (heavy)2-3 times weekly you will see a real lift. I have actually toned my chest work down a little because I like the results that I have gotten but I do not want the seriated pec look in my ub. I did the heavy chest work for about 10 months 3x weekly religiously and saw great results.
When I was a size 16/18 I was an F cup and now I am like a c/d which is ok. I have actually considered going in for a consult with a plastic surgeon because even though they sit higher and stick straight out the skin is still there from when I was an F. I have already breastfed 2 babies for a year and more so I feel like since I have lost the weight-i am now a size 6-I want my boobs to match my backside-high, round and lifted!!lol

Weights Every Day?

Thanks for the info. I do have one more question. I've been lifting every other day (alternating between Cathe's GS Legs, Chest, and Back). Then, I'm doing aerobics on the "in between" days. It's my understanding that I shouldn't be working the same muscle groups 2 days in a row (which is why I'm alternating between aerobics and weights). But I never thought about lifting weights on different muscle groups every day. If legs and chest are the most important things for me to hit, what do you suggest as far as getting them (with 2-3 chest routines) all in in a week? I'm assuming that you lift every day? Where do you insert your aerobics? Okay...that was more than one question... ;-)

RE: Weights Every Day?

Hi again Elizabeth!
I do legs/lower body 6x weekly because that's my problem area so I want to hit it really hard in order to keepit under control. It has worked well for me. For chest, just do it every other day-even if you don't do the whole tape/dvd just do the chest part every other day since that's what you want to hit hard. Try doing that for like 4-6 weeks and see what results you get. Don't use the same tape each time tough. Vary it so that your muscles don't know what's coming that way they have to work harder. Don't neglect the rest of your upper body though. Women really need to work their triceps hard because that tends to be the flabby area. Are you trying to get well defined arms too or is that not really on your list yet?
Joy

Surprising the Muscles

Joy,

Of course my arms (especially triceps) are important but I haven't even began to worry about them yet. I've just been doing the triceps on Cathe's GS. I'm about to start intense muay thai kickboxing training and I know this is really going to define my arms, back and obliques. What you said about the videos is so true...I'm just on a budget and can only purchase one new video a month. I've made a plan to radically change my work out plan with each 25-30 pounds. I've lost 17 pounds and have 63 more to go. In your experience, are Cathe's DVD's different enough for me to surprise my muscles or should I join a gym and do different UB workouts? And about the weights that she uses...I've purchased all the equipment necessary for the GS DVD's. Will I need to purchase a lot more for other videos...I noticed in the boot camp (I think) that she uses a HUGE weight and high step (I have the high step). Thanks again...I really appreciate your input!

Hi, could you please tell me what CTX means. I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to figure out all of the abbreviations. I too am trying to get a non-surgical boob lift because I just had a baby and really need one!
Thanks,
dawn2dawn

Hi Dawn!
Congrats on the new baby. What a blessing!
CTX is Cross Train Express
IMO the best UB workout that Cathe has are Pyramid UB and the Gym Style Series-If you get those and do them religiously you will definitely see results. The chest work in Pyramid UB always burns me especially when she gets up to 20#.

Thank you so much. I have the PUB (see there, I'm learning to use abbrev. LOL) and love it. Also the PLB is awesome. I'm sore everytime I do it!

Just wondering about this boob lift notion just by doing upper body workouts. I just purchased PUB, but I must say I have been doing upper body workouts for quite a while (have used Cathe's circuit and total body training workouts for a year now). I was always told that boobs are a gland and you can't lose a gland. Are folks losing weight that is around the breast area, hence, attributing it to losing the gland because I have been a size 8 forever and have never lost weight in the boob area. Trust me, I want to know what this miracle is that you've experienced, because I am a double dang (DD) and want desparately to be a C!

First of all when doing your pec/chest work, go as heavy as you can. This makes the muscles underneath the breasts stronger and thus lifts them. I was an F when I was a sz 16 now I am a C and a 6-8. I wish I was a DD. Everyone I know loses in that area when they lose a significant amount of weight. How much cardio are you doing?

I have always been afraid of doing chest work, but thanks to your posts, I understand. I went from a 36-38d to a 34 d but I am a full d. I could probably wear a 34dd as well. Except for TTOM, which everything just goes out of the window. :) I did Slow and Heavy, chest and back yesterday from FitTv, which I enjoyed.

In response to anchored, breasts are glands, but they are also fatty. The ducts and glands are quite small and fat surrounds them. This is why as a person gains weight, they notice that they have larger breasts. This is also why I have went from a full B cup to a barely B cup after losing 15 lbs.

-Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.