body pump

Ranae

I have a question regarding the body pump program. I have Cathe's ps-series, mic/mis, body max and interval tapes and most of the firm tapes. My question is how does thebody pump method differ? Especially with the firm style--since what I have read leads me to believe they are very similar. Thanks Ranae.

To me Bodypump is not like the Firm tapes at all. It uses a barbell, and the weight lifting moves are quite a bit quicker than the Firm moves involving weights. Although I would not give up the Firm or Cathe's tapes, I really enjoy the quick moves and the fun style of Bodypump. I am very pleased with it, and the time flies when I'm doing it. I have made it more challenging with heavier weights, and plan to start repeating it, to make it an hour of weightlifting fun.

thanks

Thanks for the reply Shelley--I've never tried the bodypump--I saw it in the collage video and have seen a few posts here on it. The price is pretty steep for it and I'd hate to find out I did not like it after buying it. I guess I will see what gym offers it it my area and go try a class first. Thanks again---Ranae

I only paid $39.95 for my set at Wal Mart, also, if you read some previous notes on here, some people have gotten it at Sam's for $29.95. That's not bad for the tape and weights!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.