Body Max vs. IMax?

buderflyz

I'm new to Cathe and am deciding on a rotation. I have two choices for the second stage of this rotation, Gradual Get In Shape rotation. I'm in the acclimation period so it'll be six weeks until I'm ready for the next stage. I can either use Imax once a week or Body Max sessions 1 & 2 once a week. I'm not very cardiovascularly fit but am hoping this "gradual" process will help me to get in better shape. I don't have either tape and they are on different DVD's. Which should I do?

Thanks for any advice,
Liz

It depends, Liz. I love interval workouts and Interval Max is on the top of my list, so I'd recommend that one. OTOH, what are your goals? Interval Max is a great fat-burner and endurance builder, but it doesn't have any wt. work, like Body max. Body Max is good, cuz it's got 3 sections. Cardio, then a circuit routine and then an Upper Body sculpt section. It's very long and can be broken up, so it's really versatile. I know the rotation you're talking about and I chose the Interval Max one. But, like I said. I love interval workouts.

So, do you need more wt. workouts and cardio? Or do you really want to focus on the cardio? (Another reason for me NOT to get a DVD player...no, I don't want one...no, I don't want one...)

Robin http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/flower.gif

Hi Robin! Thanks for your reply. I think I want more cardio but I've read that IMAX is KILLER and I'm not that cardiovascularly fit. Strength training is much easier for me to do than cardio. I've also read that IMAX can be modified. Is it pretty easy to modify?

Thanks again,
Liz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.