Body for Life

createdbygod

Cathlete
I am being sent this book in the mail, and was wondering if any of you are following it? I did a search and found lots of info, but I'm just wondering if any of you still follow it....I'd like to be able to kind of have a friend who is doing it to keep me more accountable!:+

I have done this program before and I am proof it really works. I am currently back on the "eating for life" and somewhat following the fitness program, I just add in more things. Example today I did the cardio portion for 20 minutes on the treadmill and then I did PUB all before breakfast. 20 minutes of cardio is great the way he has it and in 20 minutes if you really follow the plan you will push yourself.

Jana

I just purchased the BFL for Women last night. I'm not sure how the two programs differ or how they are the same. I need to be more accountable also but may do some modifications. I am looking to lose 30 pounds but also training for a 26 mile run in Sept. Hope to get a chance to start reading the book today after I do taxes.:) x(

I follow the BFL eating plan and love it. It's so easy for me. Plus I've done it for so long I'm used to it. I go off of it every now and then for a break and then kick myself when I gain weight and I always wish I would have never quit. But I'm on it now and have been since probably last October. I do more cardio than he recommends and I don't follow the weight workouts as much these days b/c I'm liking Cathe workouts so much but I do add in my own free weights too.

Hope that helps. The Bodyforlife.com "community" forum is also VERY supportive and the people there love to help each other and there are some long-timers on there who can answer a lot of your questions.

You'll do great!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I follow the BFL eating plan and love it. It's so easy for me. Plus I've done it for so long I'm used to it. I go off of it every now and then for a break and then kick myself when I gain weight and I always wish I would have never quit. But I'm on it now and have been since probably last October. I do more cardio than he recommends and I don't follow the weight workouts as much these days b/c I'm liking Cathe workouts so much but I do add in my own free weights too.

Hope that helps. The Bodyforlife.com "community" forum is also VERY supportive and the people there love to help each other and there are some long-timers on there who can answer a lot of your questions.

You'll do great!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Thanks! It's good to know some of you have done the program and it works for you. I will definitely check out that forum. :) And if any of you want to keep accountable, I sure wouldn't mind a "BFL buddy" lol

Thanks! It's good to know some of you have done the program and it works for you. I will definitely check out that forum. :) And if any of you want to keep accountable, I sure wouldn't mind a "BFL buddy" lol

Anyone interested in a check-in? I know we did a check in before and it helped. I am getting back on the wagon today. I plan on doing the eating part, not the exercise part.

Let me know, would love to have some companions.

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.