Body for Life/ EAS

Elyse

Hi--
I saw a post like this in the "Ask Cathe" forum, but since I'm not asking Cathe anything, I thought maybe I would move it over here--
Anyone else had experience with this program? The one where you get the dream 'before and after' pictures?
I have to say, I bought the supplements, $175 per month, HELLO!, and followed the program. Know what happened? I gained weight! I quit when I hit 5lbs. The stuff made my legs bulky especially. The only advice I ever got from the help line was "don't stop taking the supplements." Yeah, right-- that means "don't stop buying the supplements."
Turns out that Bill-- the guy who owns the Body for Life website & all-- sold EAS.
I had much better results with products like Ripped Fuel and the 1-2-3 Success program with Weight Watchers. The Ripped Fuel kicks your metabolism, and weight watchers just taught me how to eat right.
Has anyone else fallen into the EAS trap with similar results? I'm wondering--

I tried this

Hi,
I was actually on it for about a week and then found that his exercise program was not for me.I like working out with Cathe's tapes.However I am taking the eas Myoplex Lite which has half the calories I use it to replace a meal.But I am curious to know if you think that this supplement might make me gain weight I am trying to lose weight.I am not weighing myself on the scale because I am lifting weights and was told to stay away from the scale so I would not see an increase there What would you suggest? and How long before you notice your weight gain?Also did you lose weight after you came off the program?Sorry for all the ??? but I am curious to know.
Marisol

eas

Hi--
I followed the program exactly for about a month, and I didn't weigh myself in that time. I noticed some changes, the muscle definition kicked in right away, which I believe was because of the creatine in the Betagen product.
I noticed that my legs got very bulky. I use the PS Series with Cathe's other tapes. I defintely didn't need to gain any weight, in fact, I ordered the EAS products because of the magical pictures. One of my friends is doing it, and he's having modest success, no weight gain, but he's not the "before" and "after" pictures that you see.
I did lose the weight that I gained, it took about a month. I'm just happier with doing Cathe's tapes about 3x a week, and running 2 or 3x a week. Honestly, the fastest results and most success I have had with any supplement to date was the 10 week rotation I did on Ripped Fuel (without the MaHuang).
Hope that helped--

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.