Billy Blanks Bootcamp DVD's

purple_magada

Cathlete
Do any of you have the Billy Blanks Bootcamp DVD's and if so, how do you like them? I was watching tv the other morning and his informercial was on and I thought they looked fun but didn't want to spend the money ($39.95 I think) if they were a joke. I definately could not work out to him everyday (like I can w/Cathe) but sometimes I like to mix thing up.

Eh, I have them. I'm don't love them or hate them. The Bootcamp abs is a good abs workout and the Advanced Bootcamp is a pretty good resistance band workout. If you are thinking of getting them for cardio, they aren't cardio. I do them once in a great while for something different, and I like to take them when I travel since they don't involve weights.

Yes, I have Billys Bootcamp w/o, and I really like them alot. The ab workout is good and different from most ab w/o. And the ultimate and cardio bootcamp are tough when using the billy bands. I ordered the Deluxe package at collage video for 74.95. I know it seems like alot but you get 7 dvd's and the billy bands included. And its considered aerobics and toning workouts. It's a nice change of pace. Lori Bc

Hi,

I bought the basic set for $39.99 from the Billy Blank's website and they charged me $14.95 for shipping which I consider a lot. I don't love them, they offer something different, AB Bootcamp is 35 minutes of abs, it is guaranteed to set your abs on fire! I bought them thinking that they were cardio but they are resistance/cardio mix using the Billy Bands it is ideal for travel and they can be quite challenging depending on how much resistance you use.

I'm planning on using them for travel only, for which I think they will be VERY useful. They are very compact in the space used and the bands work for an endurance resistance workout with a little circuit cardio thrown in. But I really prefer Cathe, the Slim Series and the old Firms for my circuit workouts at home.
Beth

I have the Bootcamp DVDs and like them. IMO, they are tougher than Billy's more recent dvds. BTW, I received an email from amazon.com saying that they now carry these dvds. I believe their price was $29 but I didn't check what came with it. I think it's the basic set.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.