Biggest Loser Tonight!

jdawnc

Cathlete
I've got my PVR set and I wonder how many will puke in the first day.

My friend at work and I want to do some kind of office pool or competition but don't think everyone will be on board. Does anyone here do office pools for reality shows?

I read that 2 people will end up at the hospital on tonights show. I love BL, but am becoming concerned they are pushing it too far for ratings.

I can't wait for tonight, but I have a feeling this seasons going to be a real tear jerker, especially when they show the clip of the lady who lost her children and husband in a car accident.

Diane

Yup - Danny is back. They are saying the theme of this season is "second chances" Love the BL - cant wait!!!!

Im excited about this season too. Just watching this show keeps me motivated to keep going in my fitness journey:D

oh, and Jillian ROCKS:cool:
i like Bob too:p

I never wanted to like this show, but I do! Am addicted to it! I don't agree with all of their techniques, but I love seeing people getting healthy and feeling better!!

I've always wanted to watch this show, but my schedule never permitted it. Now that I have a DVR, I can (and did) record it and I watched my very first episode last night! I'm going to love watching the journey of each of these amazingly brave people.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.