BFL TGIF - 1/4

Oops, and here's my food from yesterday:

1) Scrambled egg/egg whites with veggies and 1/8 cup low fat cheddar + 1 packet Simple Harvest multi grain cereal with 3 tbsp fat free half & half + half a banana + coffee

2) Arizona Skillet Dinner + slice Crustless BFL pumpkin pie

3) Protein Bar + 12 cherries

4) Chicken Breast + rice + 1 cup steamed vegetables

5) 2/3 cup Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal w/1/2 cup skim milk + slice Crustless BFL pumpkin pie + coffee

Kathy

Kathy, there recipes look great. I am sending them to the printer right now! Thanks!! I think I might have the ingredients at home to make the peppers tomorrow morning and let them cook all day. :9

I'm going to post my meals before I forget:

M#1: scrambled egg whites & left over sweet potato fries
M#2: w/w tortilla, 1/2 can white tuna, red pepper & scallions
M#3: veggie chili
M#4: apple & string cheese
M#5: 4 oz sirloin, 1/2 c brown rice, veggie
M#6: protein shake: 1 scoop BSN LD banana cream powder, 1/2 c 1%, 1/2 c frozen raspberries (even though I don't think raspberries are an approved BFL food).

PUB tonight. I usually do pyramid up premix, but tonight I should have enough time to do the whole thing.

Belinda-OK…let’s try this again. I just now sent the email with the document attached to Alesia’s email. I REALLY hope I can finally get these to you! Great job on PUB!!!!!!!

Veronika-WELCOME BACK! So glad you have the PC thing straightened out! And YES…you are certainly welcome to do this! This is Week 1 for me. I just started Challenge #2 on Monday and am looking forward to Sunday’s Free Day (lol). And I agree, just FINISHING the 12 week commitment is a HUGE step.

Teddy-I sent you my email as well, if you don’t mind sharing it with me too (PLEASE!).

Hey, Susan…you SOUND great today! See what a workout will do to ya? Lol

Kathy-you’re making me HUNGRY, girl! LOL And you’re making me want to COOK! I love to cook, but I MUST WAIT till my fridge is empty till I make a batch of anything! LOL

Gayle

Good "afternoon" ladies!

I decided NOT to post until I worked out! :) That seems to motivate me!! I did PLB and it felt GRRREAT!!!

I'm so happy -- after my 20 minutes of cardio tomorrow I will have completed ONE FULL WEEK of working out the BFL style!!

On to a few personals:

Belinda - so sorry you have a empty house. :( At least you can turned the volume of Cathe up even louder!!

Gayle - sorry you got locked out!

Sherry -- oops I'm not the girl scout cookie girl -- maybe you meant Melissa -- pizza is more my style - he he!

Carolyn - I had some burning calves a few weeks ago, I could barely walk down the stairs. The next day I did my 20 minutes of cardio and then by the next day the DOMS were gone. Some gals swear by cardio being their relief.

Veronika - Welcome back -- I must have joined after you left - so nice to meet ya!!

And a big hello to Susan, Kathy, Teddygirl and Melissa. Wow are we growing or what?!!

I'll pop back in later!
Michelle

That is sooo funny Gayle! When I put together my scrapbooks I always leave in ALL the "oops" photos -- which usually means 6 or 7 and then the final one with us all smiling. My scrapbooks just wouldn't be the same without all the "real" photos of the kids!

Michelle

Michelle-that's a FANTASTIC idea! I have so many pictures in boxes that didn't 'make the cut', so to speak! LOL That's an AWESOME IDEA!

Belinda-ok, so I've tried sending my recipes to YOUR email, and today I tried sending them to ALESIA'S email. Both emails keep getting denied. What should I do next???

Gayle

Ok, If this is the BFL challenge I started today and got a great lower leg workout in.I also did some cardio and loved that a lot too.So as for me this is day one.My downfall is sticking to the diet but I am getting better.I have copied the recipes I saw here and will try them.
Belinda- I did get on the Jan.08 Rotation but last night changed my
mind.So here I am.
Gayle,I found you again! I might see you on the other thread also.
I am now going to the grocery store and will have clean eating thoughts.I actually have company over for dinner and need some things.
later,Veronika

Hope everyone has had a good day. No sleep is finally catching up with me. I think I'll have a little coffee to perk me up for the girl scout party.
Gayle your boys are so cute!
There are a lot on bfl'ers here now....I promise to learn all your names!
I have had a good week considering how I ate over the holidays. Im really going to kick it into high gear for weeks 2-12!! I think for my free day I will allow myself 500 extra calories..if not, I would eat myself sick!
Kathy..thanks for the recipes!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.