Beyonce "Most Beautiful Woman".....

intensitylisa

Cathlete
In the new People magazine. Well, I agree, Beyonce is beautiful and talented! What do you all think? Maybe next year we can get "Cathe" nominated. She fits these qualifications!

I simply do not agree. She just has a lot of money, that's all and can kinda sing.

I might be in a crabby mood, but I get tired of celebrities being pushed in our faces about how terrific they are. Normal people are terrific. Celebrities have nothing in touch with reality with all their jet- setting and money.

No slam against you, if you like her, great. I just get tired of celebrity stuff.

Me too. As far as I am concerned, there are so many more beautiful women in the world. And anyway, it's just too subjective.

I also think Beyonce got her mention this year simply because she's just had a baby. But really, come on, is that so special? Is she more "beautiful" because she's a mother? Does that really make her all that special? Hands up who is a mother on these forums?!!!

There are women out there, working in celebrity-dom, who do more, have more children and are equally beautiful but they aren't married to JayZ and currently ranked as a megastar. Cate Blanchett comes to mind.....

I prefer the "most handsome man" People mag issues. More great bodies to look at!

Clare

I agree with Clare. I believe she got picked because she just had a baby. I said that to my husband as soon as I heard it on the radio. It seems like People magazine chooses whoever has a big projct or movie out.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.