Best way to lose body fat?

kittymom

Cathlete
I just had my second baby six weeks ago. I have STS and really want to start but I am not sure if this is going to be the best way to blast body fat. I dont know if I should do all cardio first to burn the fat then weight train or if I should just jump in with cardio and weight training at the same time.

I would appreciate any input on the best way to do this.

Thank You,
Shannon

hi, your baby in your avatar is sooooooo cute!!!

(sorry, not exactly an answer, but had to tell you that)

Do both Shannon! Both weight training and cardio activity support weight/fat loss. Not to mention the leg workout on STS will feel like a cardio workout ;)

I would suggest doing the three STS workouts on Mon Wed and Fri. Then on Tuesday and Thursday start out with 20 minutes of any cardio activity for the first week (and 30 minutes for the second week and 40 minutes for the third week, and 45 to 50 minutes for the fourth week). After four weeks of conditioning, you can increase your cardio to whatever length you want but I personally feel that 45 to 50 minutes is the magic numer when it comes to full focus. I wouldn't feel you need to go beyond 60minutes to get better results. I would rather suggest adding a day over adding more time than 60 minutes per session.

Good Luck!

I just had my second baby six weeks ago. I have STS and really want to start but I am not sure if this is going to be the best way to blast body fat. I dont know if I should do all cardio first to burn the fat then weight train or if I should just jump in with cardio and weight training at the same time.

I would appreciate any input on the best way to do this.

Thank You,
Shannon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.