Best way to hear from SNM

its probably easier to email. A few weeks ago when my BB DVD's were confiscated by customs, I tried to contact SNM, eventually I posted a question on the forum and was told to be patient. I had hoped they would let me have another set at the presale price, maybe even the 3rd stage presale, but no offer came and I paid full price. I must say though, they have been a bit 'elusive' lately. My guess is post a question AND email if you feel your question is urgent.

Hope you get through

Lynne

P.S. their phone number is just an answer service if I recall correctly.:)

Email them for the quickest response. Lynne is right - the phone number is only an answering service. Hope this helps!

Carol
:)

Hi Lynne,

I have emailed several times. I am still waiting for a dvd I ordered months ago. I just want a tracking # so I can see what has happened to it.

I don't understand why I can't get an answer. I figured things have settled down now since the dvds have all been shipped. I don't know.:(

Lollie

I hope you receive THESE dvds coming to you. I am so sorry about your first order.

Hi Lollie

OMG that's just awful!!! I am upset as I had no response or offer from SNM and had to pay full price for another set. tis the season of goodwill and a small discount would have been nice. But being told to be patient when trying to contact them has just hacked me off and I won't buy again. Wayne has sent me his VHS set....... no charge, and that's what I call genuine......thank you wayne X.

lollie hope you get through soon

Lynne

Lollie & Lynne!

I am so sorry! I hope you both hear something real soon now that all DVD's have been shipped. Hopefully, things have died down a bit in their office. Good Luck!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Lollie & Lynne!

Hi Debbie!

I heard from SNM yesterday. I'm happy. Lynne, again I hope you receive your dvds this time.

Ciao!!

Lollie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.