best waterproof mascara

I like Maybelline Define-a-Lash. It has a rubber brush so it doesn't clump. I accidently bought the waterproof version of it the last time I needed to replace it. It's okay...but I'm not really a fan of waterproof and I'm don't even remember if I've been caught in the rain wearing it or anything. I've never had it smudge on me, so I guess that's good!

I swear by Kissme by Blinc. I purchase it from Sephora and at $25.00 per tube it is quite pricey.

It wraps tubes around your eyelashes so when you wash it off it looks like your eyelashes fell out. It is the only mascara that does not run on me and I had searched for 35 years.

>I swear by Kissme by Blinc. I purchase it from Sephora and at
>$25.00 per tube it is quite pricey.
>
>It wraps tubes around your eyelashes so when you wash it off
>it looks like your eyelashes fell out. It is the only mascara
>that does not run on me and I had searched for 35 years.

Mirénesse mascara does the same thing, but looks thicker on. Like you, I've tried other mascaras in the past, and Mirénesse/Blink are absolutely the only ones that don't smear or give me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. (Mirénesse costs less, too, and you can get smaller sample sizes on their website).

>Ladies, what do you use to remove waterproof mascara? I have
>yet to find a really great remover, but I also have just HAD
>it with the raccoon eyes from non-waterproof mascara. It just
>seems that no matter what remover I use, I have the hardest
>time getting this stuff off, and I hate rubbing and rubbing on
>my eyes -- I can just SEE the wrinkles forming. ;-)

Another nice thing about Kiss Me/Mirénesse : they come off with warm water and pressure (the combo, water alone or pressure alone won't take it off). So you can wash it off in the shower, or when washing your face, no excess tugging, and no harsh makeup removers).

Do these mascara's (Mirénesse and Kissme) flake off? I'm having trouble finding a good mascara that doesn't flake off into my eyes, a problem that drives me absolutely batty! I don't even care what it costs if it's a good mascara that stays on, doesn't smear, and doesn't flake. ;)

I've used Loreal's Voluminous waterproof mascara for years with no issue. No flaking, no racoon eyes. And I use Purity from Philosophy for my facial wash - this has always taken off my mascara quite easily.

It's never occurred to me to go with the fancy brands.

>I've used Loreal's Voluminous waterproof mascara for years
>with no issue. No flaking, no racoon eyes. And I use Purity
>from Philosophy for my facial wash - this has always taken off
>my mascara quite easily.
>
>It's never occurred to me to go with the fancy brands.

I also use Loreal Voluminous and love it. I used to work at a department store, and I actually had a customer ask me what kind of mascara I used because she liked my lashes so much. For the sake of business, I wish I could have told her it came from one of the lines in our cosmetic's areas, but of course I told her the truth! :)

lisa

I use Loreal Panoramic Curl waterproof and like it very much. I used it when I was teaching classes at the gym with no running or flaking. I also love Loreal's waterproof eyeliner. It's the only one I've used that lived up to it's name.

I tried Kissme as well and it didn't work for me. When I break a sweat the mascara comes off in little tubes that look like eyelashes on your cheeks. Brides don't like it either, if you cry, the mascara peels off.

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.